Oracle eBS Analyst
Oracle eBS Analyst
Herbalife Nutrition GBSC Krakow
You will be working along with Business Users and the development team on the functional requirements definition, design, implementation and maintenance of Oracle financial applications like AR, GL, AP, FA etc. along with this you will be involved in Solution, Designing, implementing other systems like Tax Reporting which include VAT, SAFT, e-Invoicing, E-Book etc. Also in this position, you will be cooperating with the Global technology Services – EMEA Applications Team and Business Users and Developers in defining, prioritizing and executing application enhancements. You will also engage in projects if needed with EMEA or global. Additionally, the position will play the critical role in ensuring that Developers and Production Support Engineers have adequate clarification and support on all business and functional requirements and specifications related to applications.
- Gather requirements and scope definition with non-technical Business users
- Interview various non-technical managers to understand complex, dynamic business rules/process and then create detailed, specific and comprehensive documentation
- Verify feasibility of Business User’s request functionality and business rules based on existing technical systems and data structures
- Cooperate with Business Users, Developers, Management Team
- Effectively communicate to all levels of management and the development staff
- Keep the project team or management informed on projects status and progress
- Good knowledge of Oracle Financial Application modules like AR, AP, GL, FA etc, schemes and development frameworks
- Experience with Oracle Applications modules
- Good knowledge of Oracle Application configurations
- Experience with implementations of Oracle applications
- Experience and good understanding of technologies like Web-Services, Middleware, API.
- Basic knowledge with SQL based queries
- Good written and verbal communication skills, Fluent in English
- Able to self-motivate and self-manage
Who we are:
Herbalife is a global nutrition company that has helped people pursue a healthy, active life since 1980. Our nutrition, weight-management and personal care products are available exclusively to and through dedicated independent Members in more than 90 countries.
Our company offers a culture focused on people, their needs, relationships and career to help expand talents and a chance to change lives: https://iamherbalifenutrition.com/.
For 40 years, we've known that good nutrition leads to a better life. If you're ready to help us on our mission for nutrition, we want to hear from you today.
How To Apply
If you want to be part of a business that values people as individuals as well as inspires and motivates its employees to succeed and expand their talents please apply via the link below: