HR Shared Services Centre Manager
HR Shared Services Centre Manager
Herbalife Nutrition GBSC Krakow
About the role:
The HR Shared Service Centre Manager role exists to lead and support the further set up of the established HR Services Centre in Krakow this year to support 25 countries in Europe & Africa.
Manager HR Services will be tasked with the further preparation and change management of expansion of Operational HR tasks migration, creating a best in class service & support the business's HR needs for the future. This journey to a Self Service and HR Services culture has just started and will, next to HR, impact all employees and managers in Herbalife Nutrition. This culture swift requires a lot of change management and transformation and will be a constant and important factor in the first 12-18 months of the role.
The Manager HR Services will manage the Europe & Africa HR Services team (5 team members) and is responsible for the migration & standardization of administrative & operational HR tasks that can be managed remotely. The team supports and interacts with local HR Business Partners across Europe & Africa and will provide customer service to Herbalife Nutrition employees and managers. The Manager will coordinate the implementation and operational workflow of HR administrative practices and procedures related to in scope processes including but not limited to Onboarding & Offboarding, Benefits Administration, Learning and Development Administration, Rewards Administration, Personnel records maintenance, Data Management, Reporting & Analytics. This HR migration is part of a global project with more functions included.
The Manager HR Services closely works with the HRIS Manager who is responsible for implementation of Global ATS system and Document and Case management system in 2022.
In this role:
As a Supervisor you will:
- Lead a team of 5-7 team members in Krakow supporting countries in Europe & Africa;
- Hire, develop and evaluate employees;
- Motivate employees via Servant Leadership principles and support in creation of career ladders;
- Support team building among the team and the customers and throughout the HR Operations team;
- Train employees on all administration processes and keep them up to date on changes and ensure compliance;
As a Communicator you will:
- Build great relationships with HR Business partners in Europe & Africa, supporting them in change by patience and pro-active regular and frequent communications;
- Build great relationships with HR CoE, support them in the best way and create win-win solutions;
- Build great relationships with employees and managers;
As an Innovator you will:
- Coordinate the implementation and ongoing maintenance;
- Proactively support the development of processes in order to achieve consistency and standardization;
- Provide input regarding recommended changes to HR programs that have administration implications;
- Assist in the resolution of complex and escalated workforce administration issues and situations;
- Provide project coordination for in-scope process redesign and enhancement efforts;
- Focus on continuous process improvement.
- Bachelor degree in HRM, Administration or relevant field;
- Minimum of 5 years experience in HR Shared Service environment;
- Experienced in change management & culture change
- Experienced in leading and developing a team;
- Experienced in migration/transition;
- Experienced with continuous improvements;
- Excellent customer focus and people management skills;
- Ownership, drive and can-do mentality;
- Analytic skills and data driven mindset;
- Comfortable in a dynamic environment with agile approach;
- Excellent communication skills.
- Company laptop,
- Personal development opportunities and access to online training environments as Herbalife Nutrition University, GoodHabitz and LinkedIn Learning,
- International environment,
- Attractive salary, bonuses and benefits package including Luxmed VIP medical package, MyBenefit System (Multisport or Cafeteria), private insurance, entertainment events and many others,
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment with Herbalife products and game corner,
- Flexible working hours,
- Chance to share your ideas and continuously improve our processes,
- Opportunity to build up your expertise through coaching, soft skills and training sessions.
Herbalife is a global nutrition company that has helped people pursue a healthy, active life since 1980. Our nutrition, weight-management and personal care products are available exclusively to and through dedicated independent Members in more than 90 countries. Herbalife is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: HLF) with more than 9,500 employees and millions of customers. The company reported net sales of $5.5 billion in 2020.
Our company offers a culture focused on your career to help you expand your talents and a chance to change lives: https://iamherbalifenutrition.com/.
For 40 years, we've known that good nutrition leads to a better life. If you're ready to help us on our mission for nutrition, we want to hear from you today.
How To Apply
If you want to be part of a business that values people as individuals as well as inspires and motivates its employees to succeed and expand their talents please apply via the link below: