Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
Herbalife Nutrition GBSC Krakow
Brief job description:
The responsibility of the Cloud Infrastructure Engineer role is to ensure the stable operations of the Hybrid Cloud infrastructure. This includes configuring, installing, administering, planning, developing, maintaining, and supporting the availability of the Cloud technology infrastructures. Working closely with the Cloud infrastructure engineers, architects, DevOps teams to create operational designs, support and implement / automate / orchestration deployments and configurations for the Cloud.
First preference: Amazon Web Services (AWS) including; CloudFormation, DynamoDB, RDS, SQS, Elastic Beanstalk, ELB, Autoscaling, EC2, S3, Route53, CloudFront, CloudWatch and IAM etc.
Second preference: Microsoft Azure Cloud. Azure Resources, Autoscaling, Redis Cache, Azure IaaS (v2/ARM), VNET, Policies, Azure Application services, AKS etc.
Windows & Linux server and open source web server (Apache, NGINX), PowerShell, Bash, Ruby, Python, Automation, Terraform, Ansible ICM, Cloud Deployment, Release Workflows, IP networking, DNS, OMS, SSL, English
Nice to haves:
Experience with other Cloud providers like Google Cloud (GCP) and Cloud automation and orchestration. DevOps related tools (Git, Azure DevOps, Jenkins, etc.) and monitoring tools (Splunk, Dynatrace, Nagios, etc.)
- Join a (currently) small Cloud Infrastructure team which is being developed to a full Cloud Infrastructure Global team,
- Working closely together with business and DevOps teams supporting their journey into the Cloud by ensuring a smooth and secure transition,
- Self-motivated individual as well as being a team player in the Cloud Infrastructure squad,
- Strong customer focus and good technical business acumen,
- Experience in a global 24/7 operations (rotated on-call support shifts based on requirements).
Equipment supplied / Benefits:
- Company laptop,
- In the office desk with docking station and two monitors,
- Company mobile device,
- Working from Home possibilities,
- Personal development opportunities,
- International environment,
- Traveling (minimal required),
- Attractive salary, bonuses and benefits package including Luxmed VIP medical package, Multisport Card, private insurance, entertainment events and many others,
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment with Herbalife food, drinks and game corner,
- No dress code,
- Flexible working hours.
Who are we?
Herbalife is a global nutrition company that has helped people pursue a healthy, active life since 1980. Our nutrition, weight-management and personal care products are available exclusively to and through dedicated independent Members in more than 90 countries. Herbalife is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: HLF) with more than 8,800 employees and millions of customers. The company reported net sales of $4.9 billion in 2018. Our company offers a culture focused on your career to help you expand your talents and a chance to change lives. For over 35 years, we've known that good nutrition leads to a better life. If you're ready to help us on our mission for nutrition, we want to hear from you today.
How To Apply
If you want to be part of a business that values people as individuals as well as inspires and motivates its employees to succeed and expand their talents please apply via the link below