Sales and Markeing Coordinator-Ghana
Minimum requirements for Skills/Education/Experience:
- Fluent in English (additional languages desirable)
- Confident & personable with good interpersonal skills.
- Very customer service orientated.
- Willing to interact with key distributors on Sales and Marketing issues with sensitivity to cultural diversity.
- Must be able to produce results under pressure within a fast moving environment and meet tight deadlines.
- Able to work as part of an international team but also independently when Manager is out of the office
- Able to set own priorities & take the initiative with attention to detail and focus on important issues
- Strong administrative & organizational skills
- Good PC skills - Microsoft Word for Windows & Excel & PowerPoint
- Ability to work within authorized budgets
- Must be prepared to travel throughout Ghana and will therefore need to be flexible in terms of working hours, which will include some evenings and weekends.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak and write clearly in order to communicate with Distributors, fellow employees, service providers and vendors.
- Manual dexterity required – good eye-to-hand coordination essential (much computer work involved)
- Must be able bodied and generally physically fit in order to successfully set up and run the Corporate training events
- Good English language & a minimum of HND from a recognized tertiary institution
- Previous experience in a sales-type environment highly desirable.
- Commercial experience displaying proof of strong organizational skills
- PC experience essential (Microsoft Word for Windows, Excel & PowerPoint
- Basic budget preparation, converting sales data into graphical format for reports, etc.
- To help organize, promote and attend corporate training events in the region and assist the Sales & Marketing Manager with a variety of other sales related issues.
- Develop and assist in the production of all marketing materials, including literature. Support the administrative process in the execution of product launches.
- To support all the Distributors in the Ghanaian market and assist in building a strong sales force and contribute to the growth of the Herbalife business.
- Interacts with various levels throughout the organization, including Distributors, Corporate staff and outside vendors & service providers