Training & Quality Coordinator
Herbalife Nutrition GBSC Krakow
About the role:
In this role you will:
- Support all aspects of the Training and Evaluation Cycle for the Member Services Teams in EA.
- Provide additional support to new Regional team in Krakow.
- Support the research of the Training, Quality & Evaluation Strategy for Member Services EA.
- Support development of training tools, materials and programs.
- Support training set up via various methods i.e. WebEx, classroom, side by side, online and e-learning etc.
- Support Member Services Staff Satisfaction Survey process.
- Work inter-departmentally with other areas of the business.
- Work closely with the T&Q Supervisor Member Services and Business Support EA to achieve the goals of the department.
- Ad hoc support upon request
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent development, planning and organisational skills.
- Exceptional customer service, troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Completed secondary education.
- Experience in managing projects, able to meet deadlines and keep management informed of progress.
- Able to interact effectively at all levels with sensitivity to cultural diversity.
- Great knowledge and understanding of the Marketing Plan>$#
- Experience in training and coaching.
- Experience in Training delivery and in all aspects of the Training Cycle.
- Experience working in a direct selling environment.
- Experience working with International Call Centers.
- Experience in a Member Services environment.
- Experience of metrics and reporting.
- Company laptop;
- Personal development opportunities and access to online training environments as Herbalife Nutrition University, GoodHabitz and LinkedIn Learning;
- International environment;
- Attractive salary, bonuses and benefits package including Luxmed VIP medical package, MyBenefit System (Multisport or Cafeteria), private insurance, entertainment events and many others;
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment with Herbalife products and game corner;
- Flexible working hours;
- Chance to share your ideas and continuously improve our processes;
- Opportunity to build up your expertise through coaching, soft skills and training sessions.
Who we are:
Herbalife is a global nutrition company that has helped people pursue a healthy, active life since 1980. Our nutrition, weight-management and personal care products are available exclusively to and through dedicated independent Members in more than 90 countries.
Our company offers a culture focused on people, their needs, relationships and career to help expand talents and a chance to change lives: https://iamherbalifenutrition.com/.
For 40 years, we've known that good nutrition leads to a better life. If you're ready to help us on our mission for nutrition, we want to hear from you today.
How To Apply
If you want to be part of a business that values people as individuals as well as inspires and motivates its employees to succeed and expand their talents please apply via the link below:res and motivates its employees to succeed and expand their talents please apply via the link below: