Direct Procurement Analyst
Direct Procurement Analyst
Herbalife Nutrition GBSC Krakow
About the role:
As the Analyst, you will be responsible for creating meaningful analyses, reports and overviews on sourcing related initiatives and cost savings opportunities, that lead to insights in Spend and Savings for Direct Spend including Raw Material, Finished Goods and Packaging. You will be working with project leaders and engage in pre-sourcing activities to identify and analyze sourcing opportunities utilizing global direct spend data.
You will be supporting on the savings project data for Direct Spend reported by the regional Global Strategic Sourcing teams and work with Global Strategic Sourcing (GSS) Direct team and Finance, ensuring its accuracy and validity according to policies.
In this role you will:
- Analyze Direct Spend on a regular basis and provide meaningful insights;
- Develop reports, overviews and dashboards on a regular and ad hoc basis for various stakeholders including charts, tables, and visualizations;
- Gather, maintain, and consolidate cost savings and cost avoidance project data from Direct Global Strategic Sourcing (GSS) teams across regions;
- Organize and lead meetings with regional GSS teams for Direct to identify global opportunities;
- Support Finance and GSS by reviewing cost savings projects;
- Enhance current cost savings program.
- 3 years of relevant experience, including finance, strategic sourcing, financial analysis, and reporting;
- Good understanding of Procurement best practices, Strategic Sourcing, Inventory management and Supply Chain systems;
- Basic understanding of Finished Goods, Raw Material, Packaging, Bill of material;
- Ability to manage large data sets in MS Excel and visualization tools like Tableau;
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills in English;
- Ability to work independently and self-motivate in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment;
- Company laptop,
- Personal development opportunities and access to online training environments as Herbalife Nutrition University, GoodHabitz and LinkedIn Learning,
- International environment,
- Attractive salary, bonuses and benefits package including Luxmed VIP medical package, MyBenefit System (Multisport or Cafeteria), private insurance, entertainment events and many others,
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment with Herbalife products and game corner,
- Flexible working hours,
- Chance to share your ideas and continuously improve our processes,
- Opportunity to build up your expertise through coaching, soft skills and training sessions.
Who we are:
Herbalife is a global nutrition company that has helped people pursue a healthy, active life since 1980. Our nutrition, weight-management and personal care products are available exclusively to and through dedicated independent Members in more than 90 countries.
Our company offers a culture focused on people, their needs, relationships and career to help expand talents and a chance to change lives: https://iamherbalifenutrition.com/.
For 40 years, we've known that good nutrition leads to a better life. If you're ready to help us on our mission for nutrition, we want to hear from you today.
How To Apply
If you want to be part of a business that values people as individuals as well as inspires and motivates its employees to succeed and expand their talents please apply via the link below: