Supervisor, Accounts Payable
Supervisor, Accounts Payable
Herbalife Nutrition GBSC Kraków
About the role:
As a Supervisor, Account Payable you will support the Accounts Payable Manager in day-to-day operational management, and you will play an important role in developing the mission for a department which is part of the P2P process. You will oversee the work of the Accounts Payable Team, ensure that the work is completed on time, and the quality of the work is acceptable. This position is responsible for all Accounts Payable functions for the countries served by EMEA GBS to include invoice through payment processing (including pertinent intercompany transactions and employee expense statements), month-end closes of sub-ledger, journal entries, and reconciliations. You will also make sure the process is compliant with company policies and procedures.
- High education in accounting/finance,
- Min. 1 year of leadership experience,
- Good understanding of accounting principles,
- Experience in AP and/or P2P area,
- Strong analytical, process improvement, and conceptual mindset,
- Strong focus on attention to detail,
- Experience with SSC or Outsourcing environment, relevant regional accounting practices, and the regulatory environment,
- MS Office, Oracle (or the other ERP system) knowledge,
- Experience in Excel at least intermediate level,
- Very good command of English other languages is advantageous,
- Proven ability to work under pressure,
- Customer-focused individual.
- Company laptop,
- Personal development opportunities and access to online training environments as Herbalife Nutrition University, GoodHabitz and LinkedIn Learning,
- International environment,
- Attractive salary, bonuses and benefits package including Luxmed VIP medical package, MyBenefit System (Multisport or Cafeteria), private insurance, entertainment events and many others,
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment with Herbalife products and game corner,
- Flexible working hours,
- Chance to share your ideas and continuously improve our processes,
- Opportunity to build up your expertise through coaching, soft skills and training sessions.
Who we are:
Herbalife is a global nutrition company that has helped people pursue a healthy, active life since 1980. Our nutrition, weight-management and personal care products are available exclusively to and through dedicated independent Members in more than 90 countries.
Our company offers a culture focused on people, their needs, relationships and career to help expand talents and a chance to change lives: https://iamherbalifenutrition.com/.
For 40 years, we've known that good nutrition leads to a better life. If you're ready to help us on our mission for nutrition, we want to hear from you today.
How To Apply
If you want to be part of a business that values people as individuals as well as inspires and motivates its employees to succeed and expand their talents please apply via the link below: