Specialist, Regulatory Affairs & Product Compliance (temporary contract)
Specialist, Regulatory Affairs & Product Compliance
Herbalife Nutrition GBSC Krakow
About the role:
The Specialist, Regulatory Affairs & Product Compliance EMEA, will work cross-functionally with various domestic and international departments, and focus efforts on performing variable types of regulatory related researches including raw materials assessments, coordinating EMEA regulatory specifications, compiling regulatory enquiries answers from all EMEA countries specialists.
In this role you will:
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of relevant EU product compliance legislations/regulations, including but not limited to health claims, labeling, formulation, and general product registration/notification requirements for EMEA countries;
- Effectively communicate both written and verbal, and in person with regulators, relevant authorities, consultants, manufacturers, and other departments with regard to all aspects of the product lifecycle;
- Support regulatory review of ingredient acceptability, product classification, and potential sales restrictions in countries of responsibility;
- Develop general knowledge of regulations governing raw material substances and attributes;
- Provide general regulatory support to internal departments;
- Assist with the review of new preliminary and concept ingredients to determine acceptability and appropriate product classification for EMEA initiatives;
- Initiate and perform regulatory researches related to variable EMEA regulatory enquiries on the regional level and compile any additional relevant information on the country level from countries specialists in a detailed document;
- Carry out all responsibilities in an honest, ethical and professional manner.
- Previous industry or regulatory authority related work experience required;
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in biology, food science, food technologies, nutrition and health or related field required;
- Ability to interact with professional industry and government level contacts with confidence;
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask;
- Clear and concise oral and written communication skills in English, required;
- Detail-oriented approach;
- Team oriented with good people skills;
- Ability to systematically analyze problems and propose thorough and creative solutions;
- PC skills (email, word-processing, spreadsheets, etc.
- Company laptop,
- Personal development opportunities and access to online training environments as Herbalife Nutrition University, GoodHabitz and LinkedIn Learning,
- International environment,
- Attractive salary, bonuses and benefits package including Luxmed VIP medical package, MyBenefit System (Multisport or Cafeteria), private insurance, entertainment events and many others,
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment with Herbalife products and game corner,
- Flexible working hours,
- Chance to share your ideas and continuously improve our processes,
- Opportunity to build up your expertise through coaching, soft skills and training sessions.
Who we are:
Herbalife is a global nutrition company that has helped people pursue a healthy, active life since 1980. Our nutrition, weight-management and personal care products are available exclusively to and through dedicated independent Members in more than 90 countries.
Our company offers a culture focused on people, their needs, relationships and career to help expand talents and a chance to change lives: https://iamherbalifenutrition.com/.
For 40 years, we've known that good nutrition leads to a better life. If you're ready to help us on our mission for nutrition, we want to hear from you today.
How To Apply
If you want to be part of a business that values people as individuals as well as inspires and motivates its employees to succeed and expand their talents please apply via the link below: