Internal Audit Senior Manager
Internal Audit Senior Manager
Herbalife Nutrition GBSC Krakow
The Internal Audit Senior Manager, will be responsible for execution and administration of the Company’s testing of internal controls in connection with its SOX Testing Program; performing audits under the Company’s Annual Internal Audit Plan, which support financial, operational and business related audits. This position will report to the VP Internal Audit of EMEA + India Regions and be based in Krakow, Poland.
- Independently perform periodic testing, and documentation related to Internal Audits and SOX testing in various locations in EMEA,
- Audit financial controls and SOX compliance, including some IT related controls,
- Report on internal control weaknesses and recommend efficient means for improvement,
- Work with the audit team to plan, perform risk assessment, implement and complete audits within a reasonable amount of time,
- Follow-up with management on implementation of remediation related to observations identified during audits,
- Develop awareness: of strategic systems modifications and development & industry risks, controls and audit techniques,
- Travel may be required on some projects. This may include 1 - 2 weeks at a time away from home. Annually a minimum 30% travel should be expected.
- 8-12 years of auditing and/or compliance experience,
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and/or IT Systems or equivalent,
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) - preferred,
- Ability to think critically, make assessments and develop conclusions,
- Strong communication skills (written and oral), diplomacy, and ability to deal with all levels of the IA department,
- Strong Microsoft-Office skills required; familiarity with automated workpaper systems (e.g. TeamMate+), Visio, SOX Workflow tools and Audit Command Language (ACL).
- Company laptop,
- Personal development opportunities,
- International environment,
- Attractive salary, bonuses and benefits package including Luxmed VIP medical package, MyBenefit System (Multisport or Cafeteria), private insurance, entertainment events and many others,
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment with Herbalife products and game corner,
- Flexible working hours,
- Chance to share your ideas and continuously improve our processes,
- Opportunity to build up your expertise through coaching, soft skills and training sessions.
Herbalife is a global nutrition company that has helped people pursue a healthy, active life since 1980. Our nutrition, weight-management and personal care products are available exclusively to and through dedicated independent Members in more than 90 countries. Herbalife is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: HLF) with more than 9,500 employees and millions of customers. The company reported net sales of $4.9 billion in 2019.
Our company offers a culture focused on your career to help you expand your talents and a chance to change lives: https://iamherbalifenutrition.com/.
For 40 years, we've known that good nutrition leads to a better life. If you're ready to help us on our mission for nutrition, we want to hear from you today.
How To Apply
If you want to be part of a business that values people as individuals as well as inspires and motivates its employees to succeed and expand their talents please apply via the link below: