Director, Member Operations Transactional Services
Position Title: Director, Member Operations Transactional Services
Status: Full time, Permanent
Reports to: VP. Global business Services
Herbalife is a global nutrition company that has helped people pursue a healthy, active life since 1980. Our nutrition, weight-management and personal care products are available exclusively to and through dedicated independent Members in more than 90 countries. Herbalife is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: HLF) with more than 10,000 employees and millions of customers. The company reported net sales of $5.5 billion in 2020.
Our products are available exclusively through educated and trained independent Herbalife Nutrition distributors who provide comprehensive and personalized solutions to their customers’ nutrition and wellness goals. This person-to-person, high-touch experience is critical to our mission to improve the nutritional habits of our communities and is what positively differentiates us.
The Director, Member Operations (DMOTS) will be responsible for delivering transactional and administrative services across Records Management, Member Screening, Awards, Member Compensation (Distributor earnings adjustments) and Refunds & Repurchases to Distributors, Preferred Members, Retail Customers, and employees of Herbalife Nutrition.
The DMOTS will strive to provide five-star customer service to Herbalife’s Distributors and Preferred Members, while providing leadership, operational expertise, and motivation across a team of Member Operations professionals that are focused on operational efficiency, scalability, quality, controls, risk mitigation and continuous process improvement.
In addition, the DMOTS will be directly responsible for recruitment, development, and leadership of the regional Member Operations transactional delivery teams. This team will be responsible for the output, timeliness, quality, and efficiency of all Member Operations transactional services provided by the global business services centre primarily to the distributors and preferred members, but also to Suppliers, Employees, Senior Management, Regulatory Bodies, etc. as appropriate.
- Establishment of Global Business Services, ensuring that the Transactional and Administrative services are running smoothly and ensure that all Member Operations transactional processes meet each region’s business needs in a user-friendly manner, with global standardization and automation as appropriate
- At Director level you would be responsible for building positive, constructive relationships with internal customer groups/regions and for developing plans to ensure a smooth transition or continued deployment of Member Operations transactional and administrative services into the GBS
- Participate and support in the roll-out and operation of a comprehensive Service Management Framework (SMF), including the development, implementation, and maintenance of Service Partnership Agreements (SPAs) with internal customers & partners, supporting the embedding of the SPAs into day-to-day operations
- Develop and implement an effective Voice of Member program
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders to drive understanding, commitment, and support for Member Operations transactional processes within Global Business Services
- Manage and instill an environment focused on continuous process improvement and customer service excellence
- Manage strategies focused on the enhancement of the GBS organizational capacity through technology and innovation to facilitate the continuous improvement of services
- Challenge Member Operations GBS teams and staff to fully leverage process efficiencies and operational cost drivers of the organization
What we are looking for:
- Strong Customer Service Focus, to both internal & external customers
- Management presence with strong relationships at both the Corporate HR and regional level within Herbalife and ability to work across all management levels within the company
- Strong and results driven leadership style to large, global cross functional teams
- Confident, proactive, self-motivated, enthusiastic, goal and results oriented, with experience in managing large organizations
- Embraces and drives change; stays abreast of best practices in Human Resources transactional global business services and aspires to leverage new technologies as appropriate
- Strategic in nature; drives performance, efficiency, and effectiveness; highly organized with attention to detail
- B.A. in Business Administration, Operational Management, or Marketing (Required)
- MBA a Plus
- Minimum ten or more years related experience in Contact Centres or Customer Service functions at medium/large companies with international operational experience in leading a multi-country service delivery operation
- Experience in managing global Member Operations transactional business services or shared services, process improvement and management of operational services delivery.
- Deep knowledge of enterprise-wide Customer Service Technology and Service Delivery operations
- Demonstrated expertise in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry, including business services technology, processes, metrics and best practices and all related business practices from sales, to fulfilment and supporting activities
What we offer:
Herbalife Nutrition offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package including, a generous pension scheme, car allowance, bonus scheme, LTIP, private health care, discount on Herbalife products, service award scheme and much more.
How to apply:
If you would like to be part of a dynamic business that values people as individuals as well as inspires and motivates its employees to succeed and expand their talents, please apply via the link provided.
Please note that if successful, Herbalife will ask for 5 years of employment history via reference checks and evidence of any stated qualifications before you join the business.