Senior Finance Operations Manager – EMEA
Senior Finance Operations Manager – EMEA
Herbalife Nutrition GBSC Kraków
About the role:
In this role you will act as a trusted business partner to Senior Finance Management in EMEA Region and supports Financial Reporting Director in building and executing GBS Controllership strategy for Finance Operations processes. You will be strongly focused on supporting multiyear transformational projects. You will interact with all levels throughout the GBS structure as well as external auditors and internal Clients. Moreover, you will cooperate with Regional Finance and Los Angeles based Corporate Finance, Tax and Treasury departments, Internal Audit and SOX Team.
- Lead and support Finance Operations related projects, including transitions, migrations and implementation of new system and tools.
- Participate and support in the roll-out and operation of a comprehensive Service Management Framework (SMF), including the development, implementation and maintenance of Service Partnership Agreements (SPAs) with internal customers & partners, supporting the embedding of the SPAs into day-to-day operations.
- Work to achieve top quartile standards as benchmarked against other relevant global business service operations, by continually improve service levels and improve the controls environment:
- Organizational optimization
- End-to-end process improvement
- Leveraging of technology
- Responsible for actively supporting Finance Reporting Director in delivering all required KPIs and efficient processes
- Provide strong operational leadership and motivation to Finance Operations Managers.
- At least 5 years of experience at managerial level within Finance / Accounting in a Global Shared Service Center, preferably with a US parent
- Experienced with setting up Finance Processes (transitions)/process excellence (efficiency) projects
- Project Management experience will be a strong asset
- Strong knowledge of Finance Processes (AP and AR); understanding of risks and controls addressing those risks
- Experienced in people & change management as well as working in a multicultural, international environment, understanding of relevant regional accounting practices and the regulatory environment.
- Experienced in ERP systems (Oracle strongly preferred) both use and implementation; advanced skills with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, relationship and consensus building skills with the ability to influence at all levels of the organization; effectively gains agreement and consensus for ideas
- Outstanding work ethic with a high degree of confidentiality; highly organized and self-motivated, with an ability and willingness to work extensive hours as required
- Strategic leadership skills, communicative, team orientated, with analytical thinking, patient, paying attention to the details, organized, training skills.
- Company laptop/Remote desktop,
- Working from Home possibilities,
- Personal development opportunities,
- International environment,
- Attractive salary, bonuses and benefits package including Luxmed VIP medical package, MyBenefit System (Multisport or Cafeteria), private insurance, entertainment events and many others,
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment with Herbalife food, drinks and game corner,
- No dress code,
- Flexible working hours,
- Chance to share your ideas and continuously improve our processes,
- Opportunity to build up your expertise through coaching, soft skills and training sessions.
Who we are:
Herbalife is a global nutrition company that has helped people pursue a healthy, active life since 1980. Our nutrition, weight-management and personal care products are available exclusively to and through dedicated independent Members in more than 90 countries.
Our company offers a culture focused on people, their needs, relationships and career to help expand talents and a chance to change lives: https://iamherbalifenutrition.com/ .
For 40 years, we've known that good nutrition leads to a better life. If you're ready to help us on our mission for nutrition, we want to hear from you today.
How To Apply
If you want to be part of a business that values people as individuals as well as inspires and motivates its employees to succeed and expand their talents please apply via the link below: