Herbalife Nutrition GBSC Krakow
About the role:
As a Content Publisher, you will support the EMEAI business and local teams with all Digital content publication requests, across our platforms, tools, and services including AEM, Adobe DAM, Marketing Cloud, and Brightcove.
In this role you will:
- Support the updating and implementation of new content on internal and external Herbalife sites across EMEA.
- Support the rollout of a new design and CMS platform.
- Act as 2nd line support to local marketing teams across EMEA for relevant requests via SNOW.
- Assist with Member development initiatives.
- Assist and support Member Communication initiatives in liaison with the internal stakeholders across EMEA markets.
- Assist the team with creating email communications and related support for EMEA Sales and Marketing teams.
- Assist EMEA Teams and markets in the roll-out and technical support to deliver the monthly Customer Newsletter and weekly Member supplement.
- Responsible for prioritizing workload in order to ensure the timely delivery of tasks and continued support for the EMEA internal stakeholders in the delivery of their online tools/content and projects.
- Assist with the online delivery of Herbalife product launches.
- Assist with MYHL Product catalog requests and issues.
- Gather knowledge to learn best practices through training sessions and how-to guides.
- Work with the team to ensure content is up to date and the look and feel are consistent across EMEA.
- Must be self-directed, organized, and detail-oriented as well as have the ability to multitask and work effectively in a fast-paced environment. Ability to prioritize online-related tasks.
- Knowledge of content management systems and internet technologies.
- A passion to help produce creative, interactive solutions, participate in an integral team driving toward common goals consistent with corporate vision and strategies.
- Understanding of web usability and information architecture.
- Good understanding of project management.
- Strong ability to communicate effectively at all levels across diverse cultures.
- Educated to a standard level preferably in web development, or computer systems.
- Knowledge and some experience in Digital Technology and/or Web Production experience.
- Knowledge of email marketing and digital communications.
- Understands the creative and technical process of email creation: HTML, text/image rendering, and device optimization
- An awareness of analytics.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office- Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge and an interest in working with Content-Management systems.
- Good knowledge of mobile technology applications.
- Basic knowledge of Adobe content and creative systems.
- Excellent written, verbal communication, and interpersonal skills. (This should include good editing, grammar, and proofreading skills).
- Company laptop,
- Personal development opportunities and access to online training environments as Herbalife Nutrition University, GoodHabitz and LinkedIn Learning,
- International environment,
- Attractive salary, bonuses, and benefits package including Luxmed VIP medical package, MyBenefit System (Multisport or Cafeteria), private insurance, entertainment events, and many others,
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment with Herbalife products and game corner,
- Flexible working hours,
- Chance to share your ideas and continuously improve our processes,
- Opportunity to build up your expertise through coaching, soft skills, and training sessions.
Who we are:
Herbalife is a global nutrition company that has helped people pursue a healthy, active life since 1980. Our nutrition, weight management and personal care products are available exclusively to and through dedicated independent Members in more than 90 countries.
- Our company offers a culture focused on people, their needs, relationships, and career to help expand talents and a chance to change lives: https://iamherbalifenutrition.com/.
- For 40 years, we've known that good nutrition leads to a better life. If you're ready to help us on our mission for nutrition, we want to hear from you today.
If you want to be part of a business that values people as individuals as well as inspires and motivates its employees to succeed and expand their talents please apply via the link below: