Accountant - Inventory and Cost of Sales
Inventory and Cost of Sales Accountant
Herbalife Nutrition GBSC Krakow
About the role:
As an Inventory and Cost of Sales Accountant, you will be responsible to ensure that all business activities and the company’s position related to inventories and cost of sales are accurately and timely reflected in Financial statements. You will also ensure the timely and accurate preparation and control of all Inventory and Cost of Sales accounts for the designated EMEA entities.
In this role you will:
- Provide monthly processing of Month-Ends closes during the first working week including the preparation of miscellaneous journal entries adjustments or accruals.
- Provide monthly reconciliations of inventory balances, including Ending Inventory, Raw Materials, Goods in Transit, Work in Process, and Inventory on Hold.
- Review intercompany invoicing and reconcile it with inventory purchases.
- Provide standard cost maintenance and accuracy review, including Purchase Price Variance analysis.
- Miscellaneous Analytic activities including Gross Profit/ Transfer-Profit, calculation of inventory obsolescence reserve, stock count performance analysis, detailed analysis of miscellaneous COGS sections i.e. PPV, Kitting, Scrap, Freight, and inventory turn rate calculation.
- Review the financial statement with subsequent justification/reporting of periodic fluctuations.
- Interact with multi-department to ensure that all business activities and the company’s position related to inventories and cost of sales are accurately and timely reflected in Financial statements.
- Addressing daily ad hoc queries from internal customers within the EMEA region.
- Assist in process optimizations, implementation of changes, event accounting, etc.
- Ensure that US / EMEA / Corporate Financial Reporting deadlines (for Inventory and Cost of Sales Accounts) are met for each market in scope.
- Works closely with the EMEA Controllership staff to ensure that for all designated countries.
- Recognized accounting qualification,
- Fluency in English,
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Excel,
- The ability to meet tight reporting deadlines demonstrates an organized and structured approach,
- Experience in a worldwide distribution group would be advantageous,
- Experienced in ERP systems (preferably Oracle),
- Ability to accurately analyze large volumes of data; be able to interpret and summarize them in report format.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate in a professional way within a multi-department team,
- Company laptop,
- Personal development opportunities and access to online training environments as Herbalife Nutrition University, GoodHabitz and LinkedIn Learning,
- International environment,
- Attractive salary, bonuses, and benefits package including Luxmed VIP medical package, MyBenefit System (Multisport or Cafeteria), private insurance, entertainment events, and many others,
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment with Herbalife products and game corner,
- Flexible working hours,
- Chance to share your ideas and continuously improve our processes,
- Opportunity to build up your expertise through coaching, soft skills, and training sessions.
Who we are:
Herbalife is a global nutrition company that has helped people pursue a healthy, active life since 1980. Our nutrition, weight management and personal care products are available exclusively to and through dedicated independent Members in more than 90 countries.
Our company offers a culture focused on people, their needs, relationships, and career to help expand talents and a chance to change lives: https://iamherbalifenutrition.com/.
For 40 years, we've known that good nutrition leads to a better life. If you're ready to help us on our mission for nutrition, we want to hear from you today.
How To Apply
If you want to be part of a business that values people as individuals as well as inspires and motivates its employees to succeed and expand their talents please apply via the link below: