Business Support Advisor (German speaker)
Business Support Advisor (German speaker)
Herbalife Nutrition GBSC Krakow
About the role:
As a Business Support Advisor with German, you will resolve Membership, Ethical, Advertising & Compliance requests, and issues within EMEA. You will have an opportunity to achieve in-depth knowledge of the processes and procedures by which such issues and transfers must be addressed and the skill-set, presence, logic, decision making and diplomacy required to resolve such issues with the minimum negative impact, and where possible with positive impact.
- Be knowledgeable and updated with the Herbalife Member Rules of Conduct, Business Marketing Plan, Herbalife’s intellectual property rights and local regulatory requirement in order to support Member’s inquires and coach Members to conduct business in compliance with internal and external rules/laws,
- Perform proactive research in order to minimize potential violations related to Member’s business activities includes but not limited to review internet and/or any media, generate internal reports to analyze trends of Member’s activities, purchasing products from suspicious channels, and/or work with external agencies,
- Interact and communicate professionally with various departments, Members, and customers,
- Complete all clerical responsibilities associated with owns or the team’s duties includes but not limited to letter correspondence, emails, calls, and filing,
- Support high standards of Quality Assurance and ensure accurate and timely documentation or the research and communication conducted,
- Conduct the compiling of Member data and information on time and accurately including but not limited to requesting and reviewing reports,
- Support and participate in training and other corporate activities,
- Keep positive communication with other departments and departmental staff as required,
- Maintain and update the internal database with the analysis research and provide daily, weekly and monthly reports on results.
- Fluent in German,
- Very good command of English,
- Strong customer and results orientation,
- Ability to communicate at most levels and across diverse cultures,
- Strong logical, analytical, and problem-solving skills with the ability to accurately and precisely summarize and present key information Strong quality, results and detail orientation, and ability to meet and maintain deadlines,
- Investigative skills,
- Good verbal, written and presentation skills would be an advantage,
- Ability to maintain sensitive, confidential, and privileged information,
- Good Excel skills would be an advantage,
- Master’s degree desired, minimum bachelor’s degree,
- Previous compliance, investigation-based, or legal-related field experience is preferred,
- Any additional European language as big advantage.
- Company laptop/remote desktop,
- Hybrid work,
- Personal development opportunities and access to online training environments as Herbalife Nutrition University, GoodHabitz and LinkedIn Learning,
- International environment,
- Attractive salary, bonuses and benefits package including Luxmed VIP medical package, MyBenefit System (Multisport or Cafeteria), private insurance, entertainment events and many others,
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment with Herbalife products and game corner,
- Flexible working hours,
- Chance to share your ideas and continuously improve our processes,
- Opportunity to build up your expertise through coaching, soft skills and training sessions.
Who are we?
Herbalife is a global nutrition company that has helped people pursue a healthy, active life since 1980. Our nutrition, weight-management and personal care products are available exclusively to and through dedicated independent Members in more than 90 countries.
Our company offers a culture focused on people, their needs, relationships and career to help expand talents and a chance to change lives: https://iamherbalifenutrition.com/.
For 40 years, we've known that good nutrition leads to a better life. If you're ready to help us on our mission for nutrition, we want to hear from you today.
How To Apply:
If you want to be part of a business that values people as individuals as well as inspires and motivates its employees to succeed and expand their talents please apply via the link below: