Cybersecurity, Project Manager
Cybersecurity, Project Manager
Herbalife Nutrition GBSC Krakow
The Cybersecurity Project Manager manages key projects related to overall Herbalife Cybersecurity strategy. Project management responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope. Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project in a fast paced, agile environment. The candidate will work directly with key stakeholders to ensure deliverable fall within the applicable scope and budget. He or she will coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible and will adjust as needed to fulfill the requirements of multiple projects. This role will report directly to a Director, Cybersecurity and will enhance departmental and organizational reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and adjust project constraints based on financial analysis
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
- Proven working experience in project management
- Practical experience with managing technology projects and familiarity with software development methodologies
- Technical and knowledgeable about Cybersecurity
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Participation in interesting and challenging projects in global structures
- A unique opportunity to professional growth and personal development within international environment
- Attractive salary, bonuses and benefits package including Luxmed VIP medical package, Multisport Card or Cafeteria System, private insurance, entertainment events and many others
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment with Herbalife food, drinks and game corner
- No dress code
- Flexible working hours
- Chance to share your ideas and continuously improve our processes
- Opportunity to build up your expertise through coaching, soft skills and training sessions.
Who are we?
Herbalife is a global nutrition company that has helped people pursue a healthy, active life since 1980. Our nutrition, weight-management and personal care products are available exclusively to and through dedicated independent Members in more than 90 countries. Herbalife is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: HLF) with more than 8,800 employees and millions of customers. The company reported net sales of $4.9 billion in 2018.
Our company offers a culture focused on your career to help you expand your talents and a chance to change lives: https://iamherbalifenutrition.com/.
For over 35 years, we've known that good nutrition leads to a better life. If you're ready to help us on our mission for nutrition, we want to hear from you today.
How To Apply
If you want to be part of a business that values people as individuals as well as inspires and motivates its employees to succeed and expand their talents please apply via the link below: