Buyer, New Product Development
Buyer, New Product Development
Herbalife Nutrition GBSC Krakow
About the role:
As a Buyer, New Product Development you will be responsible to analyse requests from the Business for new products or concepts, evaluate their feasibility, timelines, commercial conditions with current or new 3rd party contract manufacturers, and provide guidance to the organization. You will also have direct relationships with raw material or packaging suppliers to guarantee long-term supply and overall commercial terms at the earliest stage of New Product Development. You will facilitate and lead cross-functional stakeholder teams and assisting with the implementation of best practice procedures. You will interact closely with Group Sourcing, R&D, Sales & Marketing, Project Management, Supply Chain, Operations, Finance, and Legal.
Moreover, other main responsibilities will include:
- Lead negotiations, contracts with existing or new vendors and drive the lowest Total Cost of Ownership
- Conduct and evaluate competitive intelligence, market reports, market analysis, trends
- Prepare executive summaries, recommendations, to enable critical decisions from Management
- Establish and implement best practice sourcing policies and procedures
- Promote the value of Sourcing through the organization
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Very good analytical and research skills
- Results-oriented with the ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong project management and organization skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills as well as teamwork collaboration
- Builds relationships and strategic alliances
- High ethical standards
- Flexible, reactive, and able to work in a dynamic environment in an autonomous way
- Master in Excel and standard Office tools
- Fluent in English, any other language is an asset
- Company laptop,
- Personal development opportunities and access to online training environments as Herbalife Nutrition University, GoodHabitz and LinkedIn Learning,
- International environment,
- Attractive salary, bonuses, and benefits package including Luxmed VIP medical package, MyBenefit System (Multisport or Cafeteria), private insurance, entertainment events and many others,
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment with Herbalife products and game corner,
- Flexible working hours,
- Chance to share your ideas and continuously improve our processes,
- Opportunity to build up your expertise through coaching, soft skills, and training sessions.
Who we are:
Herbalife is a global nutrition company that has helped people pursue a healthy, active life since 1980. Our nutrition, weight management, and personal care products are available exclusively to and through dedicated independent Members in more than 90 countries.
Our company offers a culture focused on people, their needs, relationships, and career to help expand talents and a chance to change lives: https://iamherbalifenutrition.com/.
For 40 years, we've known that good nutrition leads to a better life. If you're ready to help us on our mission for nutrition, we want to hear from you today.
How To Apply
If you want to be part of a business that values people as individuals as well as inspires and motivates its employees to succeed and expand their talents please apply via the link below: