Record to Report Analyst
Record to Report Analyst
Herbalife Nutrition GBSC Krakow
About the role:
The position is key in daily operations of the Accounting and Controlling Centre of Excellence for EMEA, ensuring that all EMEA books and records and subsequent reporting are delivered timely and accurately and conforms with applicable accounting standards and company policies and procedures. In this role, you will work individually and as a team of Accountants and Analysts within Financial Reporting Team for EMEA businesses, for either of the group of businesses representing – Commissionaire/Consignment; Buy/Sell or Buy/Sell with Inventory, Cost Centre and Others.
In this role you will:
- Have full responsibility of the books of Herbalife Norwegian entities,
- Prepare and post journal vouchers,
- Prepare cost allocation,
- BS accounts reconciliation,
- Calculate taxes (VAT, CIT, others,)
- Prepare Financial Statements (Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Cash Flow),
- US GAAP and statutory adjustments,
- Regularly analyze of the variances,
- Cooperate with other business groups as well as third parties (tax advisors, auditors),
- Additional tasks on request (ad hoc request from Supervisor),
- Be responsible for internal projects.
- Higher education in Accounting or Finance,
- At least 2 years of experienced within Finance / Accounting in an International / Multi-national company,
- Experienced with Shared Services or Outsourcing Centre environment would be advantageous,
- Good all round knowledge of local corporate and income taxes, and US GAAP,
- Oracle (or the other ERP system) knowledge,
- Experience of Excel to an advanced level,
- Very good command of English (fluent level),
- Ability to communicate in a professional way.
- Company laptop,
- Personal development opportunities and access to online training environments as Herbalife Nutrition University, GoodHabitz and LinkedIn Learning,
- International environment,
- Attractive salary, bonuses and benefits package including Luxmed VIP medical package, MyBenefit System (Multisport or Cafeteria), private insurance, entertainment events and many others,
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment with Herbalife products and game corner,
- Flexible working hours,
- Chance to share your ideas and continuously improve our processes,
- Opportunity to build up your expertise through coaching, soft skills and training sessions.
Who we are:
Herbalife is a global nutrition company that has helped people pursue a healthy, active life since 1980. Our nutrition, weight-management and personal care products are available exclusively to and through dedicated independent Members in more than 90 countries.
Our company offers a culture focused on people, their needs, relationships and career to help expand talents and a chance to change lives: https://iamherbalifenutrition.com/.
For 40 years, we've known that good nutrition leads to a better life. If you're ready to help us on our mission for nutrition, we want to hear from you today.
How To Apply
If you want to be part of a business that values people as individuals as well as inspires and motivates its employees to succeed and expand their talents please apply via the link below: