Customer Service Team Leader
Customer Service Team Leader
Herbalife Nutrition, Hungary
The Team Leader is responsible for managing the service delivery and levels of full engagement with Members (Our Distributors). In addition, the day-to-day tasks of the Member Services team for all Member Services functions.
- Training & Coaching of Member Services team
- Ensuring engagement activities related to Member Coaching, Awareness and Education (Walk In/ Inbound & Outbound interactions)
- Added value by providing guidance and training that supports business growth, Member awareness, Sales & Marketing initiatives, Regional & EMEA goals/ targets
- Delivery of the highest levels of Members experience where customer centricity is the key focus
- Achievement against service targets
- Ensuring strong levels of team knowledge and understanding to enable effective call handling at first point of call (team training and coaching)
- Agent development and progression
- Levels of team motivation and professionalism; development and succession planning
- Ensuring the team act as Ambassadors for the Herbalife Brand
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in customer support
- University or College Degree
- English and Hungarian Language Mandatory
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications
- Able to handle a variety of tasks and be able to prioritize
- Highly self-motivated with the ability to instill passion and motivation amongst the team
- Flexibility and willingness to travel is essential
- Strong desire to excel
- Well-organized with excellent time management skills
- Company laptop/Remote desktop,
- Working from Home possibilities,
- Personal development opportunities,
- International environment,
- Cafeteria – Annual gross amount 347.760 HUF
- 50% Product purchase discount
- Life and injury insurance
- No dress code,
- Chance to share your ideas and continuously improve our processes,
- Opportunity to build up your expertise through coaching, soft skills and training sessions.
Herbalife is a global nutrition company that has helped people pursue a healthy, active life since 1980. Our nutrition, weight-management and personal care products are available exclusively to and through dedicated independent Members in more than 90 countries. Herbalife is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: HLF) with more than 9,500 employees and millions of customers. The company reported net sales of $4.9 billion in 2019.
Our company offers a culture focused on your career to help you expand your talents and a chance to change lives: https://iamherbalifenutrition.com/.
For 40 years, we've known that good nutrition leads to a better life. If you're ready to help us on our mission for nutrition, we want to hear from you today.
How To Apply
If you want to be part of a business that values people as individuals as well as inspires and motivates its employees to succeed and expand their talents please apply via the link below: