Medical Science Liaison
Medical Science Liaison
Herbalife Nutrition GBSC Krakow
About the role:
In this role, you will encompass a matrix of global interdepartmental responsibilities. You will support the exchange of scientific and/or medical information from the company by providing concise and accurate responses to regionally specific consumer inquiries. You will represent a working knowledge that allows for real-time consumer responses to scientific and clinically-related questions that also facilitates communication and processing of inquiries as necessary across various contributing departments/individuals company-wide. You will also periodically train regional frontline/call center agents and other distributor-facing employees on proper/updated responses to relevant topics.
- Bachelors in nutrition, dietetics, food science, or related field.
- Graduate nutrition degree preferred,
- Currently licensed Registered Dietitian (RD),
- Dual expertise Registered Nurse (RN)with extensive knowledge and background in nutrition
- Prefer RN with BS in nutrition or related subject such as public health. Will also consider RNs with experience as diabetes educators, clinical nutritionists, or comparable experience/education.
Required – 1 or more of the following
- At least 2 years’ experience with consumer/community health education, teaching biological/nutrition science or health-related subject at university level or related experience,
- Nutrition counseling with interactive patient care duties in a clinical setting or related experience,
- Experience teaching patients/consumers/community about therapeutic or restrictive diets or general nutritional and/or lifestyle concepts in disease management.
Preferred – 1 or both of the following
- 1+years’ experience as a Registered Dietitian with interactive patient care duties in a clinical setting,
- 1+ years’ experience counseling patients on therapeutic or restrictive diets or general nutritional and/or lifestyle concepts in disease management
- Excellent interpersonal skills,
- Excellent communication skills written and spoken,
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel,
- Excellent organizational skills,
- Can work efficiently and effectively on an independent basis or as a team player.
- Bilingual/fluent written and verbal in Russian, French, or German (*primary language fluency requirement English)
- Company laptop,
- Personal development opportunities and access to online training environments as Herbalife Nutrition University, GoodHabitz and LinkedIn Learning,
- Hybrid work (2 days/week in the Office)
- International environment,
- Attractive salary, bonuses and benefits package including Luxmed VIP medical package, MyBenefit System (Multisport or Cafeteria), private insurance, entertainment events and many others,
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment with Herbalife products and game corner,
- Flexible working hours,
- Chance to share your ideas and continuously improve our processes,
- Opportunity to build up your expertise through coaching, soft skills and training sessions.
Who we are:
Herbalife is a global nutrition company that has helped people pursue a healthy, active life since 1980. Our nutrition, weight-management and personal care products are available exclusively to and through dedicated independent Members in more than 90 countries.
Our company offers a culture focused on people, their needs, relationships and career to help expand talents and a chance to change lives: https://iamherbalifenutrition.com/.
For 40 years, we've known that good nutrition leads to a better life. If you're ready to help us on our mission for nutrition, we want to hear from you today.
How To Apply
If you want to be part of a business that values people as individuals as well as inspires and motivates its employees to succeed and expand their talents please apply via the link below: