Senior Specialist, Treasury
Senior Specialist, Treasury
Herbalife Nutrition GBSC Krakow
About the role:
As a Senior Specialist, you will assist in managing Treasury partner's relationships. You will maintain all banking documentation, agreements, and signors' information. You will also oversee the administration of the bank accounts, credit card providers’ accounts, conduct quarterly access reviews. You will analyze banking fees and credit card charges, identify cost-saving opportunities from Treasury & Banking perspective. You will support Corporate in terms of quarterly reports, new projects, and initiatives. You will also maintain a system of policies and procedures that imposes an adequate level of control over treasury activities.
In this role you will:
- Manage day to day banking relationships, bank accounts administration, new accounts opening, updates on contracts, pricing review
- Provide cash flow forecasts review for EMEA countries, ensure their completion and accuracy
- Maintain the SOX documentation for Treasury processes in GBS
- Coordinate the BMG netting process
- Manage corporate cards, credit card terminals
- Provide execution of sensitive payments
- Prepare bank charges, credit card fees analysis for Corporate
- Participate in various local and corporate projects, working with IT and banking experts on changes implementation
- Provide support where required for internal and external auditing
- Maintain operating procedures within the context of existing SOX controls and company policies
- User management, inventory of bank accesses for EMEA users
- Bachelor's degree in business finance or accounting required
- Minimum of 5 years of finance/banking industry experience with at least 3+ years in Treasury Shared Service environment
- Very good command of English
- MS Office including advanced Excel knowledge
- Experience with data administration
- Experience with cooperation with banks and credit card processing companies
- Taking ownership and responsibility of outstanding issues and queries
- Accuracy, attention to detail, organized and able to handle multiple tasks, have a strong work ethic
- Company laptop,
- Personal development opportunities and access to online training environments as Herbalife Nutrition University, GoodHabitz and LinkedIn Learning,
- International environment,
- Attractive salary, bonuses, and benefits package including Luxmed VIP medical package, MyBenefit System (Multisport or Cafeteria), private insurance, entertainment events, and many others,
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment with Herbalife products and game corner,
- Flexible working hours,
- Chance to share your ideas and continuously improve our processes,
- Opportunity to build up your expertise through coaching, soft skills, and training sessions.
Who we are:
Herbalife is a global nutrition company that has helped people pursue a healthy, active life since 1980. Our nutrition, weight-management and personal care products are available exclusively to and through dedicated independent Members in more than 90 countries.
Our company offers a culture focused on people, their needs, relationships, and career to help expand talents and a chance to change lives: https://iamherbalifenutrition.com/.
For 40 years, we've known that good nutrition leads to a better life. If you're ready to help us on our mission for nutrition, we want to hear from you today.
How To Apply
If you want to be part of a business that values people as individuals as well as inspires and motivates its employees to succeed and expand their talents please apply via the link below: