Herbalife Nutrition GBSC Krakow
About the role:
The Project Leader in EMEA will work cross-functionally to guide, support and lead project team members on product related projects. You will be responsible for guiding scope of the project from formulation and through the commercialization phase and it may include new product launches, reformulations of existing products and/or movements of existing items between suppliers.
In this role you will:
- Create and manage the project timeline by identifying project dependencies and critical path;
- Help define and drive project milestones within necessary timing. Elevate risks to meet product timeline and secure senior management approval to move forward as appropriate;
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential challenges, and devise contingency plans;
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders located in Corporate and Regional offices;
- Regularly publish agendas, project timelines and project notes to all stakeholders;
- 2-4 years’ experience in a project management environment or equivalent experience with Oracle Agile system and process environment’;
- Familiar with cross functional, cross departmental and multi-cultural environment in a matrix organization;
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Outlook, Word, and Excel;
- Self-motivated with strong leadership and communication skills;
- Ability to work on own initiative at a remote location;
- Company laptop
- Hybrid work (2 days/week in the Office)
- Personal development opportunities and access to online training environments as Herbalife Nutrition University, GoodHabitz and LinkedIn Learning
- International environment
- Attractive salary, bonuses and benefits package including Luxmed VIP medical package, MyBenefit System (Multisport or Cafeteria), private insurance, entertainment events and many others
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment with Herbalife products and game corner
- Flexible working hours
- Chance to share your ideas and continuously improve our processes
- Opportunity to build up your expertise through coaching, soft skills and training sessions
Who we are:
Herbalife is a global nutrition company that has helped people pursue a healthy, active life since 1980. Our nutrition, weight-management and personal care products are available exclusively to and through dedicated independent Members in more than 90 countries.
Our company offers a culture focused on people, their needs, relationships and career to help expand talents and a chance to change lives: https://iamherbalifenutrition.com/.
For 40 years, we've known that good nutrition leads to a better life. If you're ready to help us on our mission for nutrition, we want to hear from you today.
How To Apply
If you want to be part of a business that values people as individuals as well as inspires and motivates its employees to succeed and expand their talents please apply via the link below: