Reporting to the VP Medical & Scientific Affairs, the incumbent will work cross functionally with all internal stakeholders to build a comprehensive HEOR plan with the responsibility to translate evidence into appropriate communication resources for clinical experts and customers.
- Design, implement, and manage outcomes research projects including but not limited to retrospective database analyses, economic models, AMCP dossiers, & chart reviews.
- Develop and maintain an ongoing working partnership with department colleagues as well as Marketing and other Commercial colleagues to ensure optimal marketed product resources.
- Collaborate with external customers and academics in the development and implementation of health outcomes educational programs or collaborative research initiatives.
- Manage relationships with vendors to ensure timely completion of high-quality projects.
- Ensures compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and regulatory guidelines governing commercial and scientific interactions with healthcare professionals, payers, advocacy and other business partners.
- Collaborate with Field Medical personnel to proactively identify HEOR field needs and facilitate input into the development of HEOR clinical research activities that can be translated into relevant field dissemination.
- Communicate health outcomes research findings at scientific congresses and manuscript publications in peer-reviewed journals.
work experience requirements
- 5+ years relevant HEOR experience
- Work experience with GxP-related subject/patient procedures required
- Working knowledge of Oncology preferred
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organization skills required
- Ability to work well individually as well as collaboratively in a group setting
- Experience managing external vendor relationships is highly desirable
- Working knowledge of the regulatory framework applicable to interactions with HCPs, Payers, Advocacy and other business partners
- Willingness to adapt to changing work environment
- Advanced Scientific Degree (PhD, PharmD, MD) preferred- MPH, MS with extensive experience will also be considered