Love Dogs? Work for Healthy Spot!
At Healthy Spot, team members are caregivers to four-legged friends, public educators, and role models. Pride in our work is what allows us to exceptionally serve dogs, customers, the Healthy Spot team, and our communities. We are a fast-growing company and provide our team members with multiple opportunities to learn, grow and expand their responsibilities. We also believe strongly in our core values and how they integrate into each of our positions.
1. We believe in integrity, first and foremost
2. We believe it's all about the experience
3. We believe that health equals happiness
4. We believe in the value of quality
5. We believe in supporting our community
6. We believe in giving back and making a difference
7. We believe in continuing education
8. We believe our best investment is in our people
9. We believe in profits with principles
10. We believe our pets are family
At Healthy Spot, we realize our success is based on our team members. Without the individual personalities and quirks that shine in and out of the Healthy Spot atmosphere, Healthy Spot would not exist. As such, we love to promote from within and spend time and resources to foster each team member’s growth. We are proud to see team members grow from entry level to manager positions and see them gain skills and confidence both professionally and personally! Come join our team of fellow dog and cat lovers at our various Northern California locations!
Some examples of our positions are below:
Dog Bather or Groomer
Retail Sales Keyholder
Dog Daycare Attendant
Salon Front Desk Receptionist
- Free Medical, dental and vision insurance (Mission Bay only)
- Amazing discounts on all products and services
- Free small dog daycare (not available at all locations)
- Working with dogs every day
- Commuter reimbursement plan
If you feel aligned with our core values and are looking to start a new career working with dogs and their families, please apply!
*Healthy Spot considers qualified applicants with criminal histories.*