Retail Sales Keyholder Job - Must Love Dogs!
Retail Sales Keyholder
Pay Rate: $16.50/hr
Purrks & Benefits:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Amazing discounts on all products and services
- Free small dog daycare (not available at all locations)
- Working with dogs every day
- Bonus incentive program
- Paid time off (sick/vacation)
Hi Los Angeles, we're Healthy Spot!
At Healthy Spot, team members are caregivers to four-legged friends, public educators, and role models. Pride in our work is what allows us to exceptionally serve dogs, customers, the Healthy Spot team, and our communities. We are a fast-growing company and provide our team members with multiple opportunities to learn, grow and expand their responsibilities. We also believe strongly in our core values and how they integrate into each of our positions.
Come join our team of fellow dog and cat lovers at our West Hollywood location!
What will you do?
- Learn! Our experienced trainers and management team work together to train you for success. You’ll be a pet nutrition expert in no time!
- Grow! We love to promote from within and have a clear path of management that develops individuals both professionally and personally.
- Succeed! While using your knowledge from training, you’ll create an authentic experience for every customer and their furry best friend. You’ll work together with your team to smash your sales goals both weekly and monthly. Be ready to change lives and make a difference!
What do you need?
- Well, you need to love dogs and cats … Obviously!
- Previous experience in a customer service role is preferred – this is likely not your first rodeo!
- And last but not least, yourself! At Healthy Spot, we create an environment where you’re encouraged to be your true self every day.
*Keep in mind, that this position requires full-time availability (including weekends).
Not quite what you’re looking for?
Visit our careers page for more opportunities: https://healthyspot.com/pages/careers
*Healthy Spot considers qualified applicants with criminal histories.*