Dog Grooming Salon Front Desk Receptionist - Must Love Dogs!
Salon Front Desk Receptionist
Purrrks & Benefits:
- Amazing discounts on all products and services
- Free small dog daycare (not available at all locations)
- Discounted pet insurance
- Working with dogs every day
Healthy Spot is a people company that just so happens to love pets … like really, really love pets! That’s right, at Healthy Spot, we believe pets are family, and we’re committed to inspiring healthy pet lifestyles in every community that we’re lucky enough to be a part of. Come join our team of fellow dog and cat lovers at our Century City location.
Managing a Healthy Spot salon can be described in one word: Exhilarating! With dogs barking and phones ringing, you’ll have to be ready for a challenge. But don’t worry, we’ll set you up for success!
What will you do?
- Learn! Our experienced trainers and management team work together to train you for success. You’ll be given all the tools and resources necessary to thrive!
- Grow! We love to promote from within and have a clear path of management that develops individuals both professionally and personally.
- Succeed! While using your knowledge from training, you’ll be the glue keeping the salon together! Not only will you be a multitasking master, but you’ll also be the face of the salon greeting all the pet parents with their dogs, taking phone calls, scheduling appointments and more!
What do you need?
- Well, you need to love dogs … Obviously!
- Previous experience in a customer service role is preferred – this is likely not your first rodeo!
- And last but not least, yourself! At Healthy Spot, we create an environment where you’re encouraged to be your true self every day.
*Keep in mind, this position requires Friday, Saturday & Sunday availability.
Not quite what you’re looking for?
Visit our careers page for more opportunities: https://healthyspot.com/pages/careers
*Healthy Spot considers qualified applicants with criminal histories.*