Retail Manager - Must love dogs!
Pay rates vary based on experience
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Discounted pet insurance
- Bonus incentive program
- Amazing discounts on all products and services
- Free small dog daycare (not available at all locations)
- Working with dogs every day
Healthy Spot is a people company that just so happens to love pets … like really, really love pets! That’s right, at Healthy Spot, we believe pets are family, and we’re committed to inspiring healthy pet lifestyles in every community that we’re lucky enough to be a part of. We're looking for a bench Retail Manager to join our team of fellow dog and cat lovers in the Greater Los Angeles area!
Healthy Spot Core Value #7: We Believe in Continuing Education
At Healthy Spot, you'll have a unique experience in training and development. From management training courses offered directly by our CEO to consistent check-ins with your leadership team - we are committed to your ongoing growth through education.
What will you do?
- Learn! Our experienced trainers and management team work together to train you for success. You’ll be given all the tools necessary to thrive and become a pet nutrition expert in no time!
- Grow! While displaying leadership to the team members of Healthy Spot, you’ll be working on your own professional and personal growth to become the Retail Manager when ready.
- Succeed! You'll empower the retail staff around you, leading by example, and offering them the opportunity to grow into leaders themselves. Your leadership will provide an environment where everyone is motivated and committed towards our mission statement - "Inspiring healthy pet lifestyles by creating authentic experiences and fostering community, one pet at a time"
What do you need?
- Well, you need to love dogs … Obviously!
- Previous experience in a management role – this is not your first rodeo!
- And last but not least, yourself! At Healthy Spot, we create an environment where you’re encouraged to be your true self every day.
*Keep in mind, this position requires full-time availability (including weekends).
Not quite what you’re looking for?
*Healthy Spot considers qualified applicants with criminal histories.*