Recruiting Intern (LA) - Havas Formula
We are currently seeking candidates to join our fast-growing team for a paid internship position. The ideal candidate should display a high level of interest and focus in recruiting, brand awareness, demographic targeting, brand activation and experiential marketing. Relevant experience a plus. A completed college degree (BA/BS) is required.
The position is full time and paid. As such, the candidate should already have completed their school degree. To be considered, candidate must be self-motivated, enjoy working in a team environment, have strong communication skills and, most importantly, be efficient and hard-working.
- Aid in recruiting high quality field staff for programs nationwide
- Create and post detailed, well-written job descriptions to a variety of sources
- Conduct initial staff and candidate screening of various programs
- Organize, track, and respond to incoming applicants
- Research new ways to source quality talent
- Keep an on-going database of talent
- Help to create candidate decks and presentations
- Promote Havas Street, our services, and potential job opportunities
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Must be detail-oriented and organized
- Comfortable on the phone and great phone personality
- Superb research skills
- Must be able to communicate in a timely manner
- Experience in fast-paced environment preferred
- Ability to be creative, flexible and think ''outside the box''
- Team oriented
- BILINGUAL (English/Spanish) is a plus
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, challenge yourself and others to be creative, and view this opportunity as not just a learning experience but possibly a step toward your future, please apply. No phone calls please.
Please Note: This position is FULL TIME (8-5pm, M-F).