Experiential Events Intern
Havas Street, a full service experiential marketing agency, is currently seeking candidates to join our Los Angeles office for a paid full-time internship position. This person will assist the team with research, reporting, and administrative tasks for various clients. If youÍre detail-oriented with strong time management skills, then this could be a great fit!
This position includes:
- Support in logistical planning and coordination of nationwide in-store demo program
- Research events, trends, etc. for large health beverage brand and other clients
- Develop and manage event and demo schedules
- Analyze data and complete weekly recaps
- Additional administrative duties
- College degree required
- Previous work experience preferred
- Excellent writing and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and research skills
- Must be able to take initiative on projects and work independently
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and want to get a glimpse into event marketing, please apply. No phone calls please.
Please Note: This position is a FULL TIME (8-5pm, M-F). All applicants must have already graduated. This position is not connected to Havas' PR divisions and is solely focused on experiential marketing.