- Bachelor's degree required, Master’s degree a plus. Major in business, supply chain management, technical or engineering preferred
- 8-10 years of broad sourcing experience in a manufacturing organization including multi-location, global business units with a high level of annualized spend
- Specific category experiences in automation control, HMI, Gear motors, electronic and electrical components, EMS, PCBA, and wire harness/cable assemblies highly preferred
- Strong track record of financial data analysis, budget planning, new product introduction, project management and driving procurement strategies
- Prior experience managing at least $100M+ in annualized spend
- Strong negotiation skills with demonstrated ability to influence without authority
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated experience and preference for effectively managing complexity and change
- Global awareness with willingness to travel (up to 40%), both domestic and international
- Ability to prioritize and apply ITW 80/20 principles to all projects and initiatives
- Extensive personal computer skills, with excellent skills specifically on Microsoft platforms (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required.
- Strong change management, analytical, problem solving, organizational, and communication skills.
Since ITW’s founding more than 100 years ago, ITW has become one of the world’s leading diversified manufacturers of specialized industrial equipment, consumables and related service businesses. ITW businesses serve local customers and markets around the globe, with a significant presence in developed as well as emerging markets. The company has operations in 56 countries that employ more than 50,000 women and men who adhere to the highest ethical standards. ITW has 85 businesses divided into 7 Segments, which includes: Welding, Automotive OEM, Food Equipment Group, Construction Products, Polymers & Fluids, Test and Measurement & Electronics, and Specialty.
Hartness, an ITW Company:
Hartness is a world class secondary packaging equipment manufacturer headquartered in the beautiful suburbs of Greenville, SC. Founded on the premise of cutting-edge innovation and a relentless commitment to our customers, Hartness’ world class equipment is designed to our customers’ goals of continuous improvement throughout the production process.
Take this opportunity to join a successful and enthusiastic global team where you can make a significant impact immediately. You will enjoy a competitive salary and generous benefits that includes health, dental, life and LTD insurance, 401k (with match), and a 100% tuition reimbursement program. Hartness is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
ITW is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.