- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent engineering experience required.
- 5+ years of experience with AutoCAD. Experience using AutoCAD in building design is a plus
- 5+ years of progressive experience with packaging machinery and line layout development with emphasis on the core markets that we serve
- Able to define a problem, gather data to draw conclusions and develop appropriate plans to address
- Strong change management, analytical, problem solving, organizational, and communication skills
- Excellent understanding of business dynamics and organizational design
- Excellent business analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management, prioritization abilities and project management
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, communication and presentation
- Willing to travel when necessary
Since ITW’s founding more than 100 years ago, ITW has become one of the world’s leading diversified manufacturers of specialized industrial equipment, consumables and related service businesses. ITW businesses serve local customers and markets around the globe, with a significant presence in developed as well as emerging markets. The company has operations in 56 countries that employ more than 50,000 women and men who adhere to the highest ethical standards. ITW has 85 businesses divided into 7 Segments, which includes: Welding, Automotive OEM, Food Equipment Group, Construction Products, Polymers & Fluids, Test and Measurement & Electronics, and Specialty.
Hartness, an ITW Company:
Hartness is a world class secondary packaging equipment manufacturer headquartered in the beautiful suburbs of Greenville, SC. Founded on the premise of cutting-edge innovation and a relentless commitment to our customers, Hartness’ world class equipment is designed to our customers’ goals of continuous improvement throughout the production process.
Take this opportunity to join a successful and enthusiastic global team where you can make a significant impact immediately. You will enjoy a competitive salary and generous benefits that includes health, dental, life and LTD insurance, 401k (with match), and a 100% tuition reimbursement program. Hartness is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
ITW is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.