We are looking for an enthusiastic and creative intern to join our marketing team during the summer of 2019. You will have an opportunity to develop and implement marketing campaigns, collaborate on product and brand management strategies and market research.
This internship will help you grow your professional skills and broaden your experience as you contribute to the marketing group and our company-wide goals.
What you will do:
- Work with the marketing and sales team to create compelling content for market-specific campaigns, ads, blog post, social media and case studies.
- Assist sales managers with engaging visual presentations (PowerPoints, graphics, images, video) differentiating Hartness technology
- Monitor and analyze website activity using our marketing platform and through Google analytics, and maintain Google Ads campaigns
- Create new and/or update existing content for our corporate website, landing pages
- Perform market analysis and research on trends and competition
- Brainstorm and collaborate with team on marketing and communications strategies
What we are looking for:
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Graphic Design, Advertising, Business, or other related field, having completed at least freshmen year and maintained a minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Hands-on experience using Web and various social media platforms
- Working knowledge of PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize in a changing environment
- Ability to assimilate marketing software programs
- Video and or Photography experience and knowledge of Premiere Pro are a plus
- Graphic design ability a plus
Since ITW’s founding more than 100 years ago, ITW has become one of the world’s leading diversified manufacturers of specialized industrial equipment, consumables and related service businesses. ITW businesses serve local customers and markets around the globe, with a significant presence in developed as well as emerging markets. The company has operations in 56 countries that employ more than 50,000 women and men who adhere to the highest ethical standards. ITW has 85 businesses divided into 7 Segments, which includes: Welding, Automotive OEM, Food Equipment Group, Construction Products, Polymers & Fluids, Test and Measurement & Electronics, and Specialty.
Hartness, An ITW Company
Hartness is a leading secondary packaging equipment manufacturer headquartered in Greenville, SC. Founded on the premise of cutting-edge innovation and a relentless commitment to our customers, Hartness’ world class equipment is designed to meet our customers’ goals of continuous improvement throughout the production process.
ITW is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.