Strategic Insights Analyst
The Strategic Insights Analyst reports to the Director of Strategic Marketing and is responsible for market intelligence, voice of customer and commercial operation initiatives to influence business growth and the overall strategic direction of the business according to the ITW business model. The role will interact with multiple functions in the business, primarily with the Sales, Marketing, and Finance organizations to deliver key results. Candidate must be comfortable with data & able generate actionable insights, CRM systems (Salesforce.com, BusinessObjects & Power BI), project management and working in a fast-paced environment.
The position will be based in Greenville SC, the HQ of ITW Hartness.
- Partner with other stakeholders to perform in-depth Division-wide analysis and assessment of industry, market & competitor trends
- Establish and lead an effective global market monitoring process to continuously assess the impact of competitive activities and market dynamics on Division’s strategies; develop recommendations to address challenges
- Capture, assess and disseminate intelligence/insights across the organization through quarterly market/competitive updates in support of sales, marketing and product development initiatives
- Work with sales teams on key deals to counter competitive claims and position Division in the strongest possible position
Voice of Customer:
- Build and cultivate strong relationships across the organization and partners with those responsible for delivering customer touchpoints; advocates for customer needs and pain points to influence positive change
- Design end-to-end process to gather, store and analyze voice of customer information across various functions to support business growth.
- Identify customer experience opportunities through in-depth analysis of customer journeys, interactions, and business capabilities and take actions to improve customer experience & success
Commercial Operation Support:
- Be the champion/administrator of Division CRM (Salesforce.com) and the "go-to" person for the Sales & Marketing team. Drive and operationalize the use of SFDC in the business.
- Maintain system metrics to track trends in usage and data integrity; develop KPIs, reports, forecasts, dashboards, and processes to continuously optimize everyday business and lead conversions
- Provide ad-hoc support to the commercial organization as needed
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, Engineering or related field
- 5+ years of related experience
- Established analytical skills and proven ability to translate data into actionable insights
- Fluent in Microsoft Office suite
- Strong experience with Salesforce.com, BusinessObjects, Power BI or related systems
- Flexible and adaptable to change in a fast-paced environment
- Clear-thinker, good listener, externally focused, problem-solver
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Ability to work in and/or lead cross-functional and cross-cultural initiatives
- Excellent project management, time management and prioritization skills
ITW Hartness is a world class secondary packaging equipment manufacturer headquartered in the beautiful suburbs of Greenville, SC. Founded on the premise of cutting-edge innovation and a relentless commitment to our customers, ITW Hartness’ world class equipment is designed to our customers’ goals of continuous improvement throughout the production process.
Take this opportunity to join a successful and enthusiastic global team where you can make a significant impact immediately. You will enjoy a competitive salary and generous benefits that includes health, dental, life and LTD insurance, 401k (with match), and a 100% tuition reimbursement program for those who qualify.
Since ITW’s founding more than 100 years ago, ITW has become one of the world’s leading diversified manufacturers of specialized industrial equipment, consumables and related service businesses. ITW businesses serve local customers and markets around the globe, with a significant presence in developed as well as emerging markets. The company has operations in 56 countries that employ more than 50,000 women and men who adhere to the highest ethical standards. ITW has 81 businesses divided into 7 Segments, which includes: Welding, Automotive OEM, Food Equipment Group, Construction Products, Polymers & Fluids, Test and Measurement & Electronics, and Specialty.
ITW is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.