Night IC Inventory Clerk
SUMMARY: Responsible for controlling and maintaining accurate inventory levels within departmental policies and procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitor inventory levels per location via cycle count;
- Set-up, receive, and locate project overstock;
- Provide inventory support to all departments;
- Organize and record product damages and store accordingly;
- Research and resolve daily inventory reports;
- Manipulate and maintain locations and product velocity;
- Receive special inventories as directed;
- Provide quality control for new titles;
- Review and verify configurations;
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: As assigned
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: N/A
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Previous inventory experience preferred;
- Ability to lift and carry 50 lbs.;
- Computer knowledge;
- Strong math skills;
- Problem-solving capabilities;
- Attention to detail;
- Strong focus on being team oriented;
- Must become Order Picker Certified
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Equivalent to at leat a high school education, plus training equal to 2 years college or equivalent and 1-3 years experience.
Hachette Book Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.