8a Replenishment Associate
SUMMARY: To efficiently load and unload the replenishment cutting conveyor with safety and accuracy while having an eye for detail in proper product stacking and placement.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Productivity—must load and unload replenishment conveyor lines to properly place product on pallets for the different drop zones for the Picking Department.
- Accuracy/Quality—Must make sure that product is being placed on correct pallets for each drop zone
- Restock product to flow bins: involves opening of cartons and loading into specified locations using an RF unit.
- Communication—must report all system problems, damages and errors found to Coordinator, Lead or Supervisor;
- Teamwork/Flexibility—may work in groups with Lead or Coordinator to shift into unfinished tasks throughout the warehouse; Special projects as assigned.
- Reliability—must be dependable in working established shift schedules.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Assist in daily Picking Department production as needed.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: N/A
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Ability to work both independently and with groups in a productive and consistent manner;
- Attention to detail and ability to work in a repetitive motion for extended hours;
- Ability to understand WMS and WMT technologies and follow instructions;
- Experience with Pick-To-Voice technology helpful;
- Ability to lift and carry cartons weighing up to 50 pounds;
- Ability to stand on concrete for 8 hours/day.
- Individual may be trained on WR and CB for a driving premium.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: At least a high school diploma or equivalent. Grade school reading level.
As a leading book publisher, we believe that including and representing diverse voices in all aspects of our business is fundamental to what we do. Hachette Book Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.