Oracle Cloud ERP/SCM Analyst
Hachette Book Group is a leading trade publisher based in New York and a division of Hachette Livre (a Lagardère company), the third-largest trade and educational publisher in the world. Hachette consists of 8 publishing groups and supports wide range of distribution, fulfillment, sales, digital and third-party publishers.
Currently Hachette is going through a major Oracle cloud transformation initiative. Hachette is looking for an experienced Oracle Cloud Techno-Functional Analyst/Oracle Cloud Analyst having 10+ years’ experience in Oracle Financials Cloud (ERP), Oracle Supply Chain & Manufacturing Cloud (Order to Cash, Demand & Supply Planning, Inventory Management, Manufacturing, Procurement, PDH) and CX Cloud provisions.
Roles & Responsibilities
- The resource will help Hachette in design, develop, implement, integrate, customize, and support the Oracle cloud product in a combination of SaaS and PaaS environments.
- Leverage a strong working knowledge of the product, processes, tools and techniques to help navigate the implementation closely to the business goals.
- Spearhead transformational initiative in all phases – Requirement analysis, fit-gap analysis, to-be processes, system custom design, system testing, go-live, and post-production support.
- Work closely with both business and IT stakeholders to implement new functionalities and support existing functionalities.
- Lead brainstorming sessions and identify areas for process improvements and drive the change process to completion.
- Ability to train the business and IT resources with the Oracle cloud functionality.
- Plan for end to end functional testing of every monthly and major quarterly Oracle patch release.
- Ability to work independently with Oracle support whenever is required or warranted.
- Strong Functional/Technical experience with hands on implementation of Oracle Cloud ERP and Oracle Cloud SCM modules is a MUST.
- At least two(2) end to end experiences with Oracle cloud implementations.
- Expert level Knowledge in the following areas is mandatory
- Accounts Receivables
- Accounts Payable
- General Ledger
- Demand & Supply Chain Planning
- Inventory Management
- Order Management
- Product Master Data Management
- Customer Master Data Management
- Oracle Cloud ERP
- Oracle Cloud SCM modules
- Business process model understanding in book publishing industry is a PLUS
- Knowledge of CX Commerce module is a PLUS
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
As a leading book publisher, we believe that including and representing diverse voices in all aspects of our business is fundamental to what we do. Our publishing programs must reflect the broad range of backgrounds, experiences, political views and ideas that shape our society and publish books for all readers.
Hachette Book Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Salary will vary based on a number of factors including skills, and experience — talk with your recruiter to learn more. Our comprehensive U.S. benefit offerings include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, LTD, 401(k), and more.