Spring 2022 Publicity & Marketing Intern, Forever
Forever, an imprint of Grand Central Publishing, publishes a wide array of inclusive commercial fiction and romance perfect for your next book club pick--from uplifting contemporary stories to captivating historical fiction and delightful romantic comedies, to sweeping historical romance and small-town love stories (including western romance and Amish romance).
We are seeking a creative and organized intern for our joint Marketing and Publicity Spring internship. This position is a wonderful opportunity for someone with an interest in publishing who wants to learn about all facets of book publishing and develop excellent writing and communication skills. The internship runs from January-March, is 28 hours a week (4 days a week), and is paid $15 an hour.
- Assisting with galley and review copy mailings
- Assist in media & marketing research for our forthcoming books
- Help to maintain and update our website
- Help manage social media content calendar
- Assist in content creation for direct-to-consumer marketing initiatives
- Help keep track of deadlines and requirements
- General administrative duties
- College student, graduating senior, or recent graduate
- 28 hours/week commitment
- Passion for commercial fiction and romance books
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Extremely detail oriented and organized
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
This position has a compensation of $15/hour.