Marketing & Operations Coordinator, Toronto
Hachette Book Group seeks to fill the position of Marketing & Operations Coordinator. Candidate should have a strong background in data analytics, marketing and be very detail oriented. Ability to work well alongside others, be organized and able to produce results within short timelines. Knowledge /interest of the book publishing industry is an asset, as well as having completed a publishing course, to lend familiarity with terms associated with book publishing.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assisting the director with Costco meeting preparation, operations, and account management duties
- Running reports and analyzing data using Excel functions
- Manage data updates and corrections for all titles every season. Prepare and update title and marketing data for uploads to ONIX, Catalist and proprietary systems
- Liaise with and support for the external sales rep group
- Support national account team by creating presentation materials, including customer facing presentations and sales grids
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Must be extremely proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Word
- Able to multi task, complete projects in a timely fashion, and meet deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with ability to tailor message to varied audiences
- Comfortable interacting with all employee levels, from assistant to chief executive
- Team player within the group, providing support for any projects as needed
Hachette Book Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Salary can vary based on a number of factors including skills and experience — talk with your recruiter to learn more. There may be times that you will be required (or requested) to work overtime due to the nature of your roll or exceptional workload issues or special projects. Our comprehensive U.S. benefit offerings include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability coverage, 401(k), incentive plan eligibility, educational training opportunities and more.