7a Equipment Operator
SUMMARY: To unload, stage, pick, deliver, and locate stock using wire-guided equipment and equipment as assigned.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Productivity – must work steadily to locate and pick stock within timelines established by the Bulk/Inbound Supervisor.
- Accuracy – verify stock counts and properly locate and pick product using warehouse vehicles;
- Update inventory records on WMS utilizing computers and/or RF monitors;
- Work independently to meet established department standards;
- Communication – report any discrepancies or problems to supervisor, lead, and/or coordinator;
- Reliability – must be dependable to work established shift schedules;
- Special projects as assigned.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: As assigned.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: N/A
To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds;
- Ability to operate hand-held computer;
- Strong hand-eye coordination;
- Ability to operate Walkie Rider, Counter Balance, Turret Truck, and Order Picker vehicles;
- PC and RF knowledge helpful;
- Math skills – High School level;
- Good communication skills and attention to detail;
- Good attendance;
- Good work ethic;
- Trouble shooting ability.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Equivalent to at least a High School Diploma.