Customer Financial Services (CFS) Representative
Customer Financial Services (CFS) Representative will be responsible for the timely and effective collection and credit risk management of Accounts Receivable.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Daily review of billing
- Holding and timely release of orders
- Working closely with other internal departments to ensure prompt and effective resolution of customer requests and issues
- Processing journals and controls in addition to handling customer correspondence
- Effective collections across all assigned accounts.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- 1-2 years of experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in one of the following: Finance, Accounting, or Economics.
- Ability to follow up with customers internally and externally in a timely manner
- Ability to be flexible in a team environment
- Superior organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Must be results driven, and take appropriate steps to achieve goals while taking ownership of situations as needed