Senior Software Engineer
This position is responsible for develop in Stonebranch, configuration, interface design, coding, problem resolution and application support.
- Design, development and validate specific solutions based on Stonebranch technology
- Administration of Stonebranch IT Process Automation platform
- Proven Experience in Workload Automation design and implementation utilizing Stonebranch Universal Automation Center. Strong abilities as a Stonebranch Administrator/Developer with strong understanding of workload automation design, coding and configuration; including dependencies, step sequencing and alerting on abnormal conditions.
- Must possess a strong understanding of several operating systems, including Microsoft, Linux
- Expert ability with programming and scripting languages including, but not limited to shell scripting
- 8-10 years of experience with at least 2+ years in Stonebranch
- Strong experience with Oracle11g, PL/Sql