Product Management Coordinator-Entry-Level-Boston, MA
The Product Management Coordinator is responsible for managing metadata and related processes across a portfolio of products and business systems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Process data entry updates and maintain a portfolio of product specific information across multiple internal systems.
- Support internal business groups and client business groups with ad hoc queries and requests
- Monitor detailed and summary reports related to updates, variances, and balancing of product data across multiple systems
- Provide general support to the product management group and assist with overflow issues
- Other duties as needed
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- College degree and a strong understanding of MS Office Suite, particularly Excel
- Must be results driven, and take appropriate steps to achieve goals while taking ownership of situations as needed
- Ability to deliver timely, accurate work product and demonstrate good follow-up and follow -through
- Ability to build supportive and constructive relationships within and outside the organization
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively while also ensuring accuracy of work through attention to detail