Do you want to be A MATERIALS HANDLER at Autocar PARTS?
Who Are We Looking For?
Autocar Parts is looking for individuals that thrive in a team-based environment, for a company focused on attaining goals. The primary responsibility of the Materials Handlers will be to perform warehouse tasks up to and including, picking parts, packing parts, shipping parts, and unloading and loading trucks. You will be required to move materials within the warehouse using powered or manual equipment. Complete additional tasks as assigned.
What does it take to be a part of our team?
- High School Diploma or GED
- 6 months experience in a warehouse or industrial environment
- 6 months experience operating a standing forklift
- Basic computer skills
- Quick learner who possesses good problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Adapts to changes in the work environment and deals with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
Hourly Rate: $16.50, increases to $17.00 at 1 year
Bonuses: Eligible for quarterly bonuses!!
Open position is for 2nd shift - 12:00 p.m.-8:30 p.m.
What do we offer in benefits?
Autocar Parts offers an attractive compensation and benefits package. Including hourly wage and benefits - medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid vacation, sick days, holidays, tuition reimbursement, and a 401(K) plan.
Are you interested?
Don't see your dream job?Submit Your Resume