Do you want to be our A/p A/R Accountant?
Are you obsessed with customer focus and meeting the end user’s needs? Do you feel stifled by bureaucracy? Have an entrepreneurial drive? Do you refuse to let obstacles get in the way of achieving results?
At Autocar, we fight for the driver’s needs. We are disrupting the industry by putting the driver’s needs first. Every truck we make is custom-engineered, and custom-made, specifically for that customer—no mass production here. Because we engineer trucks differently, we deliver trucks faster than the competition, and they WORK. The truck has more up-time, is more comfortable for the driver, and is safer—40% fewer crashes with injury than the industry average.* For the life of the truck, we have around the clock support.
It takes a special kind of person to be a part of this business in transformation. We are privately owned and expect our team members to act with an owner mindset: Relentless about creating value for the end user. Dogged about finding efficiencies and eliminating waste. Standing arm and arm with the rest of the team until the job is done—and ready to do it again the next day, with a smile.
It is not easy do things differently in this industry. But we do it—because we are passionate about improving the lives of the drivers that use our trucks.
- Process and post all customer invoices, miscellaneous cash receipt transactions and notify customers and/or financial institutions via fax or email of units to be funded for payment and prepare Automated Clearing House (ACH) files for direct payment draws
- Process and post vendor invoices, employee expense reports, purchase requisitions and internal check requests for multiple locations and entities
- Process weekly Vendor check cycle
- Proactively interact with various departments throughout the organization to provide information necessary to assist in their decision making, improve profitability and maintain proper accounting procedures
- Continuous improvement of internal processes to drive efficiency and productivity.
Where will you work? This role is located at Autocar’s plant in Birmingham, AL
What do we offer in benefits? We offer an attractive compensation and benefits package, to include base salary, incentive bonus opportunities, and benefits such as medical/dental/vision options, 401K plan, etc.
4680 Pinson Valley Parkway Birmingham, AL 35215 Office: 765.489.5499 Fax: 765.489.5230
Don't see your dream job?Submit Your Resume