What will you do? As a Technical Warranty Administrator you will provide technical support for claims processing via telephone and internet for internal and external clients.
The Technical Warranty Administrator generally has the following responsibilities:
- Processing of warranty claims.
- Provides support for warranty data analysis.
- Technically review and input paper and electronic warranty claims
- Notice and communicate developing trends
- Communicate/ enforce warranty policies, both internally and externally
- Handle communications timely and effectively
- Other duties/projects as assigned
- Keep detailed records
Essential Duties and responsibilities
- Review warranty documentation for the purpose of validating dealer warranty claims.
- Support dealer network in the processing of those claims selected for review through the systematic examination of all dealer submitted warranty claims.
- Determine warranty repair eligibility in accordance with program guidelines through technical analysis of repair, adherence to warranty policies and procedures and proper claiming of parts and labor
- Provide dealers with feedback on warranty claim concerns detected while providing exceptional customer service.
- Escalate unresolved issues to Warranty
What does it take to be a part of our team?
Competencies and characteristics
- Detail Oriented – Agents must be able to focus on the details of the conversation or written form in order to identify and isolate the real issue.
- Organizational skills - Agents must be able to handle multiple tasks at once while attending to the customer’s needs.
- Flexibility - Should be able to provide assistance to various types of customers. They should have the ability to focus on the warranty issues, provide solutions while maintaining a professional demeanor at all times.
- Friendly - Project a warm and friendly image, consistently maintain a positive demeanor.
- Customer service focused - Must have the ability to stay calm in difficult situations. Must be able to gain and maintain control of customer conversations while providing world class customer service.
- Effective Communication Skills - Strong communication skills, listening to the caller, digesting the information and effectively conveying a solution quickly and efficiently.
- Speed - Must be fast and efficient. Must be able to work quickly without sacrificing the quality of their work.
- Solutions oriented - Must be able to find workable solutions for problems they might face.
Education and Experience
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two year college or technical school; two-three years of technical related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred
- Working knowledge of MS Office/Outlook, Internet Explorer navigation
- Preferred knowledge of Adnet, EPC, QAD, Autocar warranty system, Team Center
What do we offer in benefits?
We offer an attractive compensation and benefits package, to include hourly rate and benefits such as medical/dental/vision options, retirement/401K plans, etc.
Don't see your dream job?Submit Your Resume