Aculocity Software Development Team:
Job Title:Software Engineer
Reports To:Application Development Team Lead
The software engineer’s role is to define, develop, test, analyze, and maintain new software applications in support of the achievement of business requirements. This includes writing, coding, testing, and analyzing software programs and applications. The individual will also research, design, document, and modify software specifications throughout the production life cycle.
- Define, design, develop, integrate, test, deploy, maintain, troubleshoot, and enhance software applications.
- Produce clean, well-documented, efficient, and standards-compliant code with an eye towards performance optimization.
- Write secure code and exercise good judgment in handling sensitive data.
- Embrace emerging standards while promoting best practices.
- Improve quality through application of TDD practices.
- Maintaining a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly in regard to accessibility, usability, and emerging technologies; keep team members informed as appropriate, with a view to incorporating these in future projects.
- Writing technical software requirements as needed.
- Evaluate developer code quality and provide input for performance evaluations.
- Understanding client short and long term goals and recommending a solution.
- Comfortable trouble shooting critical production issues.
- Integrating designs, flows and processes.
- Industrialize solutions with DEVOPS.
- Paying attention to software development process practiced by the team and help improve it, so we deliver products on time with quality following an agile approach.
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement by learning, applying and educating team on software best practices.
- Solid understanding of object orientated programming using C# in the .NET framework.
- Experience with
- Dependency Injection notably Autofac
- Object-Relational Mapping notably Entity Framework
- Object Mappers notably Automapper
- Web API
- Testing frameworks notably NUnit
- Experience with
- Strong front-end development skills using frameworks like Bootstrap & Angular.
- Experience in test driven development using both front-end and back-end unit testing frameworks.
- Experience in relational database management systems using Microsoft SQL Server, including data modeling and creating relational databases using T-SQL & stored procedures.
- Mendix rapid application development platform experience highly beneficial, or willingness to learn this platform.
- Solid understanding of the software development lifecycle including continuous integration & delivery using DevOps tools like Git, TFS & Octopus Deploy.
- Experience using cloud technologies like Amazon Web Services (AWS) beneficial.
- Experience in working in Agile teams.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work with an international team with international customers in different time zones.
- Detailed, accurate, responsive, and inquisitive personality.
- Demonstrable ability to learn new concepts quickly.
What we offer:
- Official employment with a competitive salary
- Paid English classes
- Covered trainings and certifications
- Access to Plurasight or Safari Books Online
- Gym membership
- US travel/relocation opportunities
- Flexible working time
Don't see your dream job?Submit Your Resume