Lead and drive lean continues improvement for all internal business process with a team of business analysts through the implementation of technology across the portfolio of companies.
Own and manage all the technology and processes in organization
Partner with all stakeholders to establish Aculocity as the internal subject matter expert of all things technology to support process efficiencies, eliminate waste, and advance technological advantages
Understand technology, make vs. buy, and recommend and implement what should be utilized to successfully execute against aggressive business + growth strategies
Understand managing human capital and how to drive efficiency through below market rates in order to maximize the P&L.
Teach + mentor functional teams to improve business processes, automating as many business functions as possible, in order to drive customer satisfaction and increase productivity
Create a roadmap for the growth and development of the standalone Aculocity business.
The subject matter expert to create and manage complex, integrated, process improvement and technology projects that cross multiple organizational functions and locations.
Create opportunities to leverage technology to create sustainable competitive advantages for the businesses
KEY criteria, skill sets and experience needed
- 15 to 20 years of experience preferred in at least two global distributed matrixed business environments, with direct responsibility to develop end-to-end business processes, technical architecture, application development, infrastructure management.
- CIO/CTO or similar head of technology level experience and responsibility
- Out of the box thinking and execution on problem solving.
- Experience managing a productivity (man-hour) based business
- Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments in manufacturing and non-manufacturing environments.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain a high level of customer trust and confidence.
- Comprehensive knowledge of broad based industries, end-to-end processes and enabling information technologies at a high and detailed level.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills; ability to create original concepts and theories in support of the GVW Business strategy.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation.
- Demonstrated Excellence with written and verbal communication skills.
- Sound knowledge of financial models and budgeting.
- MA/MS/MBA or equivalent preferred
LEADERSHIP & MANAGEMENT COMPETENCIES:
- Technology, leadership and innovation.
- Change champion and leader.
- Able to interact with senior leadership at a high-level concerning the strategy and management of enterprise analytic and metadata capabilities with long-term company and business goals.
- Relationship builder.
- Active listener who negotiates effectively for the organization with internal and external stakeholders and builds relationships with key individuals necessary for collaboration.
- Problem solver.
- Able to solve even the toughest and most complex of problems; great at gleaning meaning from whatever data is available; is a quick study of the new and different; adds personal wisdom and experience to come to the best conclusion and solution, given the situation; uses multiple problem-solving tools and techniques.
- Demonstrates a capacity to identify the next great breakthrough thing to do; is creative, a visionary, and can manage innovation; is an effective strategist full of ideas and possibilities; sees multiple futures; has broad interests and knowledge; comfortable speculating about alternative futures without all of the data.
- Talent manager.
- Manages people well; gets the most and best out of the people he/she has; sets and communicates guiding goals; measures accomplishments, holds people accountable, and gives useful feedback; delegates and develops; keeps people informed; provides coaching for today and for the future; uses high-stress situations as an opportunity to project calm and control in order to drive outstanding results.
- Strategic execution.
- Displays strong organizational skills and is effective and efficient at marshalling multiple resources to get things done; lays out tasks in sufficient detail to mark the trail; is able to get things done with less and in less time; can work on multiple tasks at once without losing track; foresees and plans around obstacles.
- Bold Operator.
- Fearlessly takes on all issues, challenges, and people. Embraces environments rooted in a sense of urgency. Comfortably confronts and works through conflict; delivers negative feedback and messages without hesitation; deals promptly and fairly with problem performers; lets everyone know where they stand; thrives in crisis and is energized by tough challenges; not afraid to make negative decisions and take tough action; challenges the status quo.
- Results Oriented.
- Adept at figuring out what to measure to track progress; sets up systems that can almost manage themselves and is a master at the effectiveness and efficiency of work systems; can quickly diagnose and fix a workflow problem and is always looking for improvements.
Don't see your dream job?Submit Your Resume