Business Research Analyst Intern
Business Research Analyst Intern (Research Wizard)
TIME DURATION: FALL SEMESTER (SEPT-DEC)
15-20 hours per week flex time / flex location
PAID: $300 stipend per Semester
LOCATION: Autocar - Birmingham, AL
Incredible opportunity for someone that wants to gain valuable experience and be part of a potential hyper-growth company in the commercial vehicle advanced technology space. Advanced propulsion systems, telematics, ADAS, AVs, AI, etc.
We're looking for the best and brightest to work with our team in key research areas as well as identify and apply for advanced technology government grants, etc. If you have passion and expertise in business research, then this is the opportunity for you.
Why Join the advanced technologies department?
- Perfect opportunity to join a growing company.
- Work in a high-energy, fast-paced environment that is both competitive and fun.
- Gain real life experience by being an active research role.
- Work autonomously mining the market/industry for intel on competitors in our space and grant funding.
- Learn about our industry and receive weekly coaching advice
- Research commercial vehicle advanced technologies industry to put together complete comprehensive competitive assessments on industry players.
- Research government grant resources and work with the grant offices to mine available funding. Follow-through and follow-up with various government agencies to access grant funding for Autocar projects and do the actual applications.
- Apply learnings to assist with marketing development for newly created entity within GVW
- Clear, professional written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and team player skills.
- Hardworking and enthusiastic personality.
- Excellent verbal and written skills with attention to detail.
- Positive can-do attitude and ability to take initiative during the course of the internship.
- Junior, Senior, or Graduate Student Business/Marketing/Research Major, MBA, PhD, or equivalent
- Minimum of a 3.2 GPA
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills and business professionalism
2 months part-time (approx 15-20 hours/wk)
One-time $300 stipend at end of internship
NO HEAVY LIFTING REQUIRED, THIS IS A BUSINESS RESEARCH ROLE AS DESCRIBED, MOSTLY COMPUTER WORK.
Don't see your dream job?Submit Your Resume