Paint Assembly Team Member
Do you want to be a Paint assembly team member at autocar?
Can you be comfortable being uncomfortable? Are you fine with always speaking your mind? Can you lead, execute, and stay focused despite many distractions, and do the work yourself if needed?
At Autocar, we fight for the customer’s needs. We invest in and grow businesses that disrupt their industries by putting the customers’ needs first. From big data to industrial manufacturing, we deliver tools that transform the work of the people that use them.
It takes a special kind of person to be a part of this business in transformation. We are privately owned and expect our team members to act with an owner mindset: Relentless about creating value for the customer. Dogged about finding efficiencies and eliminating waste. Standing arm in arm with the rest of the team until the job is done—and ready to do it again the next day, with a smile.
It is not easy do things differently. But we do it—because we are passionate about improving our business and the lives of the people who use our tools.
- As a Paint Assembly Team Member, you will prepare the product for the paint application process by: Sanding, Removal of oils, Debris or Imperfections of the raw product, and Taping off product and / or components where paint should not be applied.
- Apply paint to various truck components using manual spray techniques with Promix System, spray painting in side draft booth
- Correcting defects on finished product and learning to identify imperfections in the paint application process to avoid future defects
- Making repairs to products as identified by the Quality department during the paint preparation stage
- The ability to cross train and support other stations as needed.
Where will you work? The Paint Assembly Team Member role will be based in Birmingham, Alabama.
What do we offer in benefits? We offer an attractive compensation and benefits package, to include fixed base salary, variable compensation, and benefits including medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability, tuition reimbursement and 401K plan.
Don't see your dream job?Submit Your Resume