Do you want to be a Financial Analyst at Autocar Parts?
Who are we? Autocar Parts is a national aftermarket truck parts distributor. We know truck parts and have a dedicated team of professionals working to help our customers keep their trucks rolling. With distribution centers strategically located throughout the US, Autocar Parts offers customers premium parts from leading manufacturers - delivered any place, on time with a strong commitment to the most complete customer service experience in the industry.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
• Prepare financial reporting for senior management, including but not limited to financial statements, performance measurements and various financial and statistical reports.
• Assist in the monthly close process and preparation of financial statements.
• Participate in the review, interpretation and analysis of key performance indicators and other management reports to assist management in evaluating business performance.
• Proactively highlight opportunities for process improvements, automation and standardization across
• Identify and develop new reports and analytics for management needs and analysis.
• Maintain finance customer and vendor master data and chart of accounts
• Provide support in process documentation & internal controls.
• Provide support to other team members in the review and validation of reports and ad hoc reporting and analysis requests.
- Prepare balance sheet account reconciliations to ensure accurate and timely recording and monitoring of accruals
- Knowledge of state sales and use tax
- Intellectual curiosity and drive to learn about different areas of the business, as well as a desire to strengthen financial acumen through diverse experiences and opportunities
What does it take to be a part of our team?
Preferred Education & Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or similar field required
• CPA preferred
• 3+ years of relevant experience
• Strong competency in Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
• Experience in project management, including continuous improvement efforts related to financial processes, system and tools to optimize productivity and internal controls.
• Proven analytical skills and ability to recognize unusual trends.
• Strong sense of accuracy, attention to detail and organization.
• Able to multi-task, self-starter and able to independently execute projects cross-functionally.
• Able to work within deadline orientated environment.
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Demonstrate ability to develop partnerships and work with others to accomplish objectives and results.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel required.
• Proficiency in ERP applications and ERP Implementation
- Cost Accounting experience a plus
- CHARACTER: We look for people with integrity, honesty, loyalty, humility, non-political
- PROACTIVE: You are a doer, self-made and have led big changes
- RESULTS DRIVEN: You are a “finisher”, get things done, and like to win
- ENTERPRISING: You think outside the box, can work in agile, unstructured environments and don’t reinvent the wheel
- GLOBAL PERSPECTIVE: You have a global view through working for international companies
- SENSE OF URGENCY: You act with the realization that efficiency is vital to success
- HIGHLY COLLABORATIVE: Collaboration is the fuel of our business, whether it is between employees, partners or customers. You are a driving force for continued efficiency among everyday tasks and a necessity for improving the outcomes of business activities.
What do we offer in benefits? We offer an attractive compensation and benefits package, to include fixed base salary, variable compensation, and benefits such as medical/dental/vision options, retirement/401K plans, etc.
Don't see your dream job?Submit Your Resume