Customer Care and Experience Professional
Do you want to be a customer care and experience professional at Autocar Parts?
Can you be comfortable being uncomfortable? Can you do 2 or 3 jobs instead of only one? Are you fine with always speaking your mind? Can you lead, execute, and stay focused despite many distractions, and do the work yourself if needed?
At Autocar Parts, we are a national aftermarket parts distributor that fights for the customer’s needs. We know truck parts and put the customers’ needs first to help customers keep their trucks rolling.
It takes a special kind of person to be a part of this business in transformation. We are privately owned and expect our team members to act with an owner mindset: Relentless about creating value for the customer. Dogged about finding efficiencies and eliminating waste. Standing arm and arm with the rest of the team until the job is done—and ready to do it again the next day, with a smile.
It is not easy do things differently in this industry. But we do it—because we are passionate about improving the lives of the drivers that use our trucks.
What will you do? Acting as the voice of the customer at Autocar Parts, our Customer Care and Experience Professional is responsible for assisting customers in all aspects of service and sales to ensure a positive customer experience. Utilization of your self – learning skills, tools and technology and a passion and to help; you will customize a unique solution and experience for each customer. Product and service offers include commercial and vocational truck parts to channel partners and the end customers.
Other Job Responsibilities will include:
- Answer customer inquiries expeditiously (e.g. quote lead times, process order changes, etc.)
- Provide day-to-day problem resolution; this will require effective communication via phone and email
- Manage incoming emails and provide timely responses (resolution on first call/less than 2 hours)
- Provide a world class customer service experience with all customers by going the extra mile
- Empathize with customers , prioritize their needs, and work with internal management & personnel to escalate orders (when requested by customers)
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed; Serve as the point-of-contact to oversee the information between customers and internal departments (Purchasing, Logistics, and E-Commerce & Pricing) to meet customer expectations
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Assist with placement of orders via Inbound calls and ticketing management system (CRM) through multi – tasking and prioritizing
- Share and offer self- service options available to the customer
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication with external and internal customers
- Assist with placement of refunds or returns
- Handle changes in policies or renewals
- Assist in the preparation of product or service reports by collecting and the analysis of customer information
- Assist in keeping records of customer interactions, processing of customer accounts, and the filing of documents
What does it take to successfully undertake this role?
- Have earned a Bachelor's Degree (e.g. BA or BS).
- Have at least 5+ years of professional experience in Customer Service, Sales Support, and/or Retention
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Experience working for a product manufacturer while providing customer support; experience working with clients in OEM, Commercial, Waste/Refuse Industry and/or distribution centers.
- Above-average proficiency in relevant software programs, especially MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.); experience working with ERP systems (e.g. SAP, QAD) is a plus.
- Understanding of mechanical technology, especially heavy duty truck or fleet parts.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize duties and multi-task / handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- A proven track record displaying excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Proven experience working in an energetic team environment while acting in a personable and professional manner.
- Proven problem-solving ability, especially with a track record of finding creative solutions.
- Previous experience with adapting in a growing and changing environment.
- Strong understanding of Emotional Intelligence, especially with its application in real-world situations.
- Basic understanding of Process Improvement and/or Waste Reduction methodologies; exposure to Lean Manufacturing and/or Kaizen is a plus.
Where will you work? The Customer Care and Experience Professional will be based out of our headquarters in Rolling Meadows, IL.
What do we offer in benefits? We offer an attractive compensation and benefits package, to include base salary, and benefits such as medical/dental/vision, 401K plan, etc.
Don't see your dream job?Submit Your Resume